Oops...Help I broke my main!

I was running out of head space and got a little too agressive for LST in start of second week flower. Snapped one of my mains. I immediately got honey on it and pulled it together with padded floral wire.
What now?

3 Likes

Honey? Never heard that.

Wait it out, but looks like you did a great job repairing. She will keep growing like nothing happened. :potted_plant:

9 Likes

You’ve done the right thing by repairing it. She will grow just fine. I’ve split nodes on my plants before and have done exactly what you have done here.

9 Likes

I broke several 1st week of flower putting a net over them and was disgusted so just left them and now the d
Buds are stacking up towards the light from where I left them. Yours looks great.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who replied. Makes me feel a lot more at ease. I thought it was a wrap for everything growing off of those two main branches. This community is awesome!!! Thank you!:blush::v:

3 Likes

Scared the crap out of me the first time I broke something. The second time I just took it in stride. It’s amazing how well these girls recover

6 Likes

Just some honey and hold it in place should suffice

1 Like

Honey. Very interesting. Can anyone tell me why? Is bee honey better then clover for this task.

Honey has enzymes that supports root growth and because of its antibacterial and antifungal qualities, it can help fight rot, infection, and fungal problems keeping them safe until they get bigger and stronger

6 Likes