Oooh that smell

My plants are nearing 4 weeks. I’m growing 2 godfather og and a incredible bulk. They are already starting to smell. They’re going to be strong. I plan to let them veg at least 2 more weeks. We’re still having some cold weather here in TN. I have a small electric heater in tent. My problem is when I turn on 6" exhaust fan, it sucks all the heat out. What about running it on a timer? Maybe 1/2 hr on, 1 hr off. Would that work? Thanks guys :grinning:

3 Likes

Maybe I should have gone with a 4" fan.

What are your temps

1 Like

Not sure @Dj351 but if trying watch changes so doesnt go too humid. I use 4" in 4x4

1 Like

Temps running low 80’s with light on, drops to low 70’s when light is off.

As long as your in the lower 80s that would be fine. 70s with light off is ok I run from 63 to 68 with the light off. Be cautious of light off RH

3 Likes

Same here on temps pal. Bought a mini dehumidifier for the light off RH. It was killing my nerves in the last run.

2 Likes

What is light off RH?

RH= Relative Humidity
When the light goes off the temp falls and the RH rises. No biggie early on but as the grow goes on it could become a factor.

1 Like

Humidity in my tentis staying in the 30’s. That’s ok isn’t it?

1 Like

Alot of people grow with lower rh due to their environment they live in plants will do good. The help of a humidifier would be good but not really necessary later in the grow.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’ll keep up on the rh. Plants are doing very well

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I am running my exhaust fan on same timer with lights. lights on , tent zipped up, 78 degrees. Lights on from 5 pm to 11am, will monitor temps closely.

1 Like

I’m running exhaust 24/7 now. 80 degrees with light on. Seems to be working fine. I’ll keep close track of temps

2 Likes