Only joking around

7 Likes

The guys’ been sneaking around the cosmetics aisle at WalMart sprinkling glitter on his testicles.
Some might call that pretty nuts!

5 Likes

A drunk guy was stopped by a cop one night about 3 a.m. and he asked him why he was walking, naked on main street, the drunk says I met this girl in a bar and she took me to her house and we had a few more drinks and she said lets get naked and go to town, and here I am.

7 Likes

If you’re ever in New York City, make sure to see the hotdog vending Tibetan monk and ask him to make you one with everything.

4 Likes

10 Likes

What’s the worst thing you can do to a blind man? Leave the plunger in the toilet. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Did you hear about the fishin’ musician?
He plays a striped bass.

4 Likes

Bass player falls overboard during a gig at sea.
Q. What do you throw him?
A. His amp

1 Like

You can lead a horticulture, but you can’t make the bitch behave.;.

What’s the worst sound in a public restroom? An Iphone camera shutter!

Hey @willd! How’s tricks? Hope all is well with you and miss the nose hits haha.

Why woman fake orgasms?, Today I found out why, they think we care…

What kind of pants do the Mario Brothers wear? Denim denim denim

The police came to my house tonight and said my dogs were chasing people on bicycles through the neighborhood. I told them that was impossible. My dogs don’t know how to ride a bicycle.

3 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Guts and Balls explained.
Guts is when you go to the strip club after work, get drunk then come home with lipstick on your collar and your wife meets you at the door with a broom and you ask where she is going.
Balls is when you go to a strip club after work get drunk and come home with lipstick on your collar, wife meets you at the door with a broom and you slap her behind and say youre next chubby.

1 Like