One taproot two plant parasitic twin?

Not sure how this works it’s been years since I messaged using threads really hope this works.

4 Likes

It worked. Welcome to your new happy place :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: I have a single taproot, two stems and four seed leaves.
Should I clip the smaller stem an set of leaves or should I just leave it alone.
I’m kind of torn between two decisions I can cut it and open the plan up to infection or I can leave it and stress the root system not sure which path I should take.

1 Like

I’d wait, it’s still so small and the wound will be close to the soil.

I’ve never had one myself, but I’ve seen it a bunch of times on the forums. Siamese twins! Don’t think I’ve ever seen one grown all the way out.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community. Interesting I’m going to tag along for a while.

1 Like

I’ll be watching

1 Like

Welcome
I would love to see this grow up

2 Likes

I would let it go for awhile and then decide. Too small to be chopping that much off of it.

1 Like

Looks like you may have something else about to pop

4 Likes

It’s a mix of 50/50 potting mix and top soil. I would imagine it’s a Time release fertilizer ball. The potting soil I mixed in had a NPK of .05-.03-.06. I did the water glass method for the first 48 to 72 hours and then I planted every single seed individually I’m not a big fan of killing off good plants or untangling roots.

You can take them apart just easy I’ve done it couple times i also tried growing them together they take from each other just thought i would throw that in there happy growing my friend’s

2 Likes

Just grow it out i wouldn’t bother about cutting anything it just means later u may have to feed more often

1 Like