One problem I have is, after I cut and plant my clones, usually only one or two will grow to full size, and the others won’t grow past a foot or two high!

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

My system is hydroponic, with the two totes, caring six plants each! I’ve been growing, in my closet, for six or seven years! I use General hydroponics nutrients, along with Rockwool planters!

One problem I have is, after I cut and plant my clones, usually only one or two will grow to full size, and the others won’t grow past a foot or two high! This has happened to a couple of strains, namely sour diesel and white widow! Right now, for the first time, one of my full-grown White Widow plants suddenly died four weeks into the flowering stage!?

I’ve never had those, mold, or any other strains that give me any problems, only way I would’ve and sour diesel!

1 Like

Sounds like you have a lot going on and are in dire need of joining this forum. There are too many variables in your problem for me to sort through it, but I know someone else will.

They will probably want and need your grow info like nutes, temp, humidity, lighting, setup, and etc. So I would start posting that to make it easier for someone to help you. Good luck.

1 Like

@Vexer is right. Would you mind filling out a support ticket so we can better diagnose your issue? Also pics are very helpful as well.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Oh and what part of the plant are you taking the clones from? That’s a pretty big deal!