One plant, One pound

On my first grow now and if i get anywhere close to this ill be stoked. Awesome job

3 Likes

Wow. Let me tell you, I have learned quite a bit from these forums. One plant one pound on my very first grow?.. not very likely. But I am still learning about space and light. With this first grow, I had one plant and harvested 6 oz. My second grow was with three plants and I harvested 9 oz. Both grows in a 6x6 controlled environment using a 750w full spectrum led light. Yes a light upgrade is necessary. I am on my third grow now and I’m trying a scrog technique using three plants in 10 gallon cloth pots with FFHF soil for a medium. This is what I have so far @ three weeks into veg. mode. I’m still reading a lot on maintaining a scrog setup. The only thing I believe I am lacking is a better light. This one is not bad but I need more. I will finish this grow with this light and record my results. My next scrog grow will be with a better light that will accommodate the size of this room. Any advice on the technique I am using would greatly be appreciated. I couldn’t have gotten this far into techniques without this forum. Stay tuned, my next grow medium might just be a hydroponic scrog system I may build real soon…

4 Likes

Calculate when to flip your timer…You’ll have lots of stretch after flip that you’ll want to tuck under the net… At least another 25% more Growth.

But yeah… your gonna get yeild this go around

3 Likes

A light change will make a whole lotta difference for u in flower. Way hàrder buds and all. The light u have now veggies a plant beautiful will make a thick ass bush but in flower it lacks lots of power what state r u on. If ur in Michigan swin by my area and I’ll give u a couple more lights to add with it’s. I have 2 300w vipars about 100w output each and a 600w viipar is about 270w output. That will add more heat to ur space but lots more light also. Pretty much be able to do a nice 2 or 3 plants in the area and have double the light power u have now but this is if ur in Michigan cost too much to ship anywhere

3 Likes

If ur vegging still strip off all the stuff that is under the net now. Let it veg more. Keep the bottom clean and nothing growing there as much as possible u want all the energy going to the main buds u wanna keep. Tick and weave get clips if u have to to hold this branch to that string ect. Gonna be a fun ride doing a scrog but gonna make for a pretty canopy of buds.

4 Likes

I just think that’s a really cool thing to do, and why this forum is so great

3 Likes

Thanks for the offers. I got my eye on a HLG Scorpion Diablo. Saving my pennies now…

2 Likes