One plant, One pound

I would dial back the light power as the tops look bleached. That might help the plant not throw so many new pistil and make her finish up better. Does appear to be foxtailing like too much feed or light. I’ve been thru this a few times not dialing either back lol. Get all worried about them looking nice and keep feeding as u did and next thing ya know she don’t appear to finish right. Need to find a good feed schedule and rough a grow off that by adding more in at certain times and dialing back at certain time for the plant to use up what she stores. If she stores and stores and never gets to use up what she store she will finish wonky of she finishes. Lol. Being this late in flower I’d be down on light power for sure what’s the temps in room with the lights on. That could be another issue is heat stress. Watch the top buds that got bleached also as if they get too warm on the inside of the bud is a good way to start the buds to rot or mold. Hopefully she straightens out for ya

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll put my light back into regular flower mode, and my temps. Are 80-82 degrees day and 70/72 degrees night. Humidity I’m keeping at 40/43. I stopped the nutritions two weeks ago. I don’t believe I’m over watering, I’m using about 2 liters a day, 1 liter light on and1 liter light off. Could it be the way I’m watering that it may not like?

1 Like

Well being in flower I would avoid watering at lights off do one feed early lights on and one half way thru the day. Avoid any ways of upping the rh in the room at night. Don’t wanna bring on any molds or mildews in any ways and being above 70 lights off might cause it all appears ok now but the temps I’d start dialing back slowly like the sun does in the end of summer less light that is not as powerful hell dialing light down might stop all the white pistil from exposing themselves daily.

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice, I will turn the light down and stop watering at night. I’m a newbie and I thought everything was fine. I made it this far, I hope it will be ok…

1 Like

Definately should be. I’ve had this issue also lol. Next grow will be like night and day buds from this one. And as u go they will get better each time if u take the time with them and see what happens as they grow. All basically do the same some take longer than others. Autos are around the same just require less of all less nutes less light but can have alot more light as they flower on their own timing hoping all works out well for u. Keep up with the pH tho as it’s super important

Good point, the water I use is from a natural spring and I adjust the pH up to 6.0/6.5 using lemon juice.

If it’s coco I want 5.8. I believe it was coco right or ffof. Too many threads already today lol

FF happy frog pH adjusted. I understand all the threads I’m reading and all the advice I can get is very helpful. I am glad I ended up with only one female out of four with this strain. I couldn’t have handled 4 at once yet…my next grow is gonna be GG4 photo and BB photo / fem seeds. Thanks again for all your support… happy growing…

1 Like

I’d love to tag along on your regeneration grow if you can get her to do so. I have my first grow flowering now and I’d love to keep her around one more grow if I can. I’d like to take clones of her the second time around though and chop her down entirely the second time.

Your plant looks amazing! Great job!

5 Likes

Well,I just hung Mary… Six colas and the bush…A couple of weeks maybe, and I post the dry weight. Any guesses until then?..And on to my next grow. I thought about the regen of this plant and I think now is not the time. I still need to learn more about growing primo from seed before I step into another type of grow… I’m not sure how much I have here, but I can’t wait to find out.

6 Likes

I’ll bet she’s a 1/2 lb ‘er. Nice grow man! :+1:

2 Likes

Well I got 6 ozs. For my first grow. I learned a lot and would like to thank everyone here for sharing their knowledge and helping me along. I’m sure my next grow will also be another challenge. Almost ready to start the seeds…

10 Likes

Good job hows it taste.

2 Likes

I just started the cure, but I did have to try it. It tastes like a sour diesel lemon with a hint of grape. Not too bad right now…

8 Likes

Hows she curing? Should be yummy by now, if she hasnt met the ganja gods yet :rofl:

4 Likes

also, do you like the bowl trimmer?

1 Like

I picked up a 19in bowl trimmer and love it. I know they’re not for everyone, and I do not sell so I don’t care how much bag appeal my buds have, but I think it does an excellent job. You kind of have to read your buds if you want to use the bowl trimmer or hand trim. I found it works best on flower that has a lot of sugar leaves on them. Also it helps if they’re fairly dense . I just trimmed in LSD Auto a few weeks ago that only had larger fan leaves coming out of the buds and felt the bowl trimmer would be too destructive for their structure. It only took me a half an hour to completely dry trim the plant, so it was not a major issue not using the trimmer.

3 Likes

The smaller buds cured well and the bigger buds are still curing. It was a great first grow for me. I just started a new grow.GG, GSC, and BB. Three this time… I hope I can keep up with them. Thanks to my bud trimmer, it made trimming a lot easier and I’ll use the shake to make edibles…

5 Likes

You probably mean trim right? Shake is what falls off the main buds while shaking the jar.

1 Like

Thank you for the correction, I’m showing my newbie again…

1 Like