One peice at a time

A room is easier to control your environment in compared to a tent, imo. You have a decent amount of space to work with it looks!! :+1::dash:

4 Likes

Appreciate the tag @HappyHydroGrower. Sweet space you got there. Agree with @CooterJuice and you could always partition off or have a tent to seperate autos from photos if you decide to run both :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks @HappyHydroGrower @OGIncognito @CooterJuice at most when i get a woman living with me i can have 6 mature 6 immature right now just me so 3 of each living in NY… hate to build it twice I’ll tag the forman in gotta run electric so its gonna be slow 1 peice at a time and I’m a lazy stoner

2 Likes

bottom 2 flash and no flash hoping that’s not an open sac… I’ve been noticing ph swinging down want more than 5 g next time

3 Likes

@peachfuzz @Graysin does it look like a nanner in that last picture?

If so, what would be the plan of action?

They look beautiful! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes , thats a nanner…
Last 2 pics…
Looks like the plant is almost done…
If harvesting in the next 2 weeks , i would just pluck them off until that time…
If they run any longer than that , you could end up with fully developed seeds…
Hard to say…
I would let them finish as long as you dont have a perpetual grow going with new plants sharing the space…
Make sure to wash everything down after this run and try to find out why it happened… :+1:t3:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Definitely a nanner, didn’t even have to zoom.

same here. Spray down with water, remove with tweezers, and monitor for recurring nanners.

3 Likes

I think i fudged up putting pvc in there and not cutting it as short as i shoulda… didn’t notice right away but i saw light coming out like i popped the threads at the seam… so i probablyhave light coming in will get a blackout curtain for the basement… smh… it says 7 to 8 weeks of flower first grow ever so i wasnt wanting to rush it… think 8 weeks is end of this month since i flipped it usually a transition week or 2

2 Likes

Don’t know if thats what caused ut or me swinging the ph… this 1 i left alone more the back 1 I tried to lst and it was more agressive branch was too stiff broke it some but thats not the one showing the sac