One peice at a time

Dunno why they didnt load i waited this time too… yeah im happy 2 of 3 going good i fimmed one way too early and it didn’t like it much… ill be happy if i got enough till the strawberry cough is ready… runtz first, and i went with the same strain to avoid different heights. Thought about putting the bucket on a milk crate to get it closer to the light… afraid id spill somehow no worries :face_in_clouds: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like a sack to you i hope wondering iF i stressed this 1 too much

20221106_075224
The 2nd one iwas the slow to start 1… its the only 1 i gave 2 airstones in the 5 gallon buckets… i had a top drip but i never used so i used my extra stone should buy 2 more i noticed a difference

3 Likes

Not sure on the sack looking thing, might be colors coming out. Or, maybe a empty sack that just broke open… @Graysin may have some thought on that…. (In the top of the bud.):point_up_2:

As far as air goes, the more air, the better, so I’ve been told. I stepped up my air game about two grows ago and am loving the results.

They look gorgeous! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was a little undecided on the photo too. It looks awful ball-like but I’ve never really seen them emerge like that. Usually it’s either sacks below or nanners above, not really seen sacks above before. It’s worth spritzing with some water and pinching it off carefully. Open it up in another room and see what’s inside, if anything at all.

Yep. I haven’t yet encountered “too much” air for my roots. Although I think at a point you may have so much pumping through it evaporates faster than it needs to, but again I haven’t gotten that far and have 3x 8-outlet air pumps (30 or 45 watt each, I don’t honestly remember).

2 Likes

These are showing the size differences… same strain planted same time i fimmed the small 1 way too early… came into it only really wanting to suppercrop

2 Likes

So I’ve been wanting to fix me losing space in the tent first i got some bamboo stix… than pvc 3/4 10ft … did just the pvc at first felt like it was too high… but had the bamboo still so crossed them and i think i finally solved it… didnt glue yet still might wanna add a tee and some 40 inch pieces going down in the middle… glue it if ya try it kept coming undone when i tested it

Dad made me laugh… just turn down the fan if its collapsing the tent… also says give it tap its a weed… when i got 540 ppm coming outta the tap… no wonder I’m doing a rain dance

3 Likes

I got and almost empty basement with concrete floors… I’m goin to have to figure out the best way to cure as well… was thinking of using the tent but the runt of my runtz is looking alittle behind we’ll see… i could always use my attic which is empty… or my spare bedroom also empty xD was thinking :thinking: cold and slow but need to research more… good thing about this is I’m learning and wanting to learn more shoulda taught me farming this way in school @Audiofreak hope you dont mind the tag was thinking of doing a side-by-side like you did jars and groove bags… even thinking of the moisture meter haha also interested in your feed back as well @Graysin @HappyHydroGrower for cureing old mason jars or groove bags

Outstanding job! :+1:t2: Keep’em growin ! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m told I need to prioritize better I still need to buy a stove, dryer, but i want a bigger tent, better light, a rdwc i mighdraw up custom or buy 1… need to buy a reverse osmosis … I tell those who say prioritize i have a clothesline and a air fryer xP… spend 4 dollars a month to dry clothes at the laundrymat when winter comes compared to what i spend on smoke… we’ll see how i feel about that once the snow comes

1 Like

I use Grove Bags. Always have, never used a mason jar for curing. I knew right away I wouldn’t have time in my day to burp jars, and I also knew I didn’t want to spend 3-6 months on a plant to have it mold because I couldn’t burp the damn jar. So I just went to the Groves and never looked back

I do use a moisture meter. Helps a ton because I can’t get good drying conditions to save my life. Current plant is on the longest dry I’ve seen for a while. Harvested Thursday, she’s still going now. May be ready for trim tonight or tomorrow. Jury’s still out.

I would say in terms of priority -
Bigger tent (cheap, relatively)
Bigger light (bigger expense)
RO filter (can be cheap, watch Amazon for good deals)
Probably then dryer, then stove, then RDWC set up. :joy:

3 Likes

Why i gotta get a better half to pull back the reigns some… plus than i can double my plants… then it’d have to be our plants :wink:

2 Likes

Took some closer shots of that and i think happyhydrogrower was right

lettin it ride i got some spots I’d sprinkle seeds next spring… got a shot also when the lights shut off 2nd one was blurry

:smile:

3 Likes

Happy to see them daily… probably should leave them alone more but :laughing: hard to do

3 Likes

So I came across this and seen some things ive never seen before!! The future

The future… i want the scorpion twist looks cool i neee a howto ive seen a forum member make stuff outta legos xD… thought his name was cannabowlist…

2 Likes

@The_Cannabowlist hope you dont mind the tag, I like your legosetup xP… I need to try the double barrel at least… we used to roll two phillies width wise… for a giant fatty and another time went three long the good old days. Just bought a raw book of tips and thats 1st page in booklet last picture up

1 Like

Somehow I lowered the light from 100% to 55%… I’m happy i pulled out the photone app and checked my dli… went in thinking light was to low height wise… wondering how long it was since i messed with the pipes… hopefully didnt mess it up

I probably need to trim i didnt get the back one… this tent only has 1 flap… i have it up against the wall so dunno how flap whoulda helped meh :laughing:

2 Likes

Beautiful brother.
Hope that’s not a naner in the first picture on the left side? :man_shrugging:

When I had a tent, I set it on a sheet of plywood that sat in 4 casters so I could roll it out from the wall…

Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Different angles first 1 from the top more

2 Likes

I musta read that fast i was thinking you had it on the inside :joy: silly me reread it and realised it was underneath i ment to show you happyhydrogrower

My basement

Would love to setup something close to you but will draw it out some… was checking the rolls of the reflective insulation… something yells me i want to move away from the tents

4 Likes

Oh that’s sweet! I would love to have that space.
If you have any questions or need to bounce some ideas off on others, I bet @CooterJuice and @OGIncognito can probably help as well.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes