One of the amnesia haze seeds I planted seems to not be doing well?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I recently purchased the autoflower mix pack. One of the amnesia haze seeds I planted seems to not be doing well? I planted 3 plants, same time, same room, same lighting same water etc. Two of the three are flourishing, while the amnesia haze is smaller and seems to be getting some weird white discoloration at the edges of the jagged leaves. Any help would be appreciated. Plants are about 2.5 weeks old”

I had the same issue with my autos. Out of the 3 I planted last, one was not only smaller but it looked different from the get go. It turned out the different one was a male and the others female. I had white discoloration as well which I chalked up as being a genetic trait. Just watch for white mold. As far as I know it’s one of the only white cannabis killers.

Some pictures would be super helpful to start. Also, a support ticket would be great.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

Watering PH?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

2 Likes

Look , In nature they are always some who are weak and dont make it.
The experts here will will guide you to improve its health, I usually just weed the weak ones out to save room for the strong ones…
But I must say that I had a runt Gold leaf , its doing great now…I did not use any special treatment…if you want to grow , then grow, I told the plant, thats it…
Out of about 80 plants I weeded out 4 or 5 really struggling

Here’s customer’s follow up and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

"I checked out the symptom checker, didn’t see exactly what my plant looks like so I have photos below. As you can see the edges of the leaves are slightly white/yellow.

Strain (type, bag seed) - amnesia haze autoflower

Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco? - soil, fox farm ocean forest (all 3 plants have same soil and water schedule, as well as lighting. Only this plant has the discoloration)

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? - N/A

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS - N/A

Indoor or outdoor - indoor

Light system, size? - Large LED hung in grow tent

Temps day, night - temps 75-85 Fahrenheit

Humidity day, night - humidity about 60-70%

Ventilation system (yes/no, size) - a few vents in the tent with a fan circulating air

AC, humidifier, de-humidifier? - air conditioner used sometimes to cool the room if it gets above 85

I was thinking it could be a pH imbalance but why would it only affect one of the three plants? I’ve include below the two normal plants so you can compare, they are about 3 weeks old now. I should also note that the leaves are not dry, and I spray them about twice a day just to keep the moisture up. Thank you for the assistance I hope we can figure it out."

1 Like

Looks like a ph issue to me