One of my white widows is black

I grow for a couple others as well as myself. I name the knomes and such to help me remember whos who. Lol my memory aint what it use to be, wonder whats doing that? Ha ha

2 Likes

Only color that matters to most on both sides is gold…

Oh I feel ya.

This is actually filling out the biggest cola I’ve ever seen in person.

1 Like

Sorry it took awhile to get back to ya, soil slurrys everyday have been kicking my old butt lately.

1 Like

do you have to let the whole plant over ripen to get nanners? Or can you harvest a bunch and leave a few branches/colas?

1 Like

Curious why you want nanners? Bananas “manners” are result of a plant becoming a hermaphrodite. And it typically happens because of genetics or stress. “Or someone told it to go screw itself” LOL. (Just kidding) More common with photo type plants. And then their case you can create stress in different ways and still have time for the plant to recover. But this usually done at the beginning time of flowering not towards the end. And likely because you want lots of seeds. And that’s to create a male plant not a hermaphrodite. You wouldn’t want seeds with that type of genetics. It only takes one male plant or Hermie to fertilize a entire crop outside in a day. Now if you let your plant go until all the trichomes have become Amber you will end up with plant that is high in CBN. The plant will lose a lot of its ability to get you “high” and leave you feeling like you’re on heavy narcotics instead. Good for chronic pain relief but not much else. Better to buy a plant with genetic medical benefits.

I want seeds without having to use coiloidal silver or something. Forcing a herm doesnt suddenly change its genetics.

1 Like

Okay, I was on a whole different page. lol
I’ll have to tap out on that one. Never forced a plant to become a hermaphrodite on purpose. And until recently never bought from a seed bank. In the past I always grew bagseed. And only now growing my first Auto. But now I can’t find bag seed and it seems like seed banks prefer to sell feminized. Good way to get repeat customers! I’ll have to study on what you’re talkin about and try it myself.

there are a few that sell ‘regular’ not fem… but they are hard to find.

1 Like

Generics is the reason them plants are different it’s hard to have plants that are the same even though same seeds unless they are clones

1 Like

I know nothing of feminizing seeds. So I really can’t comment on that. What I do know is regular plant seeds carry the genetic TRAITS of its parents good, bad, or strange. And just like people seeds from the same plant would be brothers and sisters but not identical twins. And under normal conditions you can have as much as a 50-50 chance of your plant being a male. A real pain in the butt if you have a few dozen or more. And then there’s the one that decides to be a Herm for no apparent reason. Its genetic traits will also carry on into the seeds produced as well. But it doesn’t mean ALL seeds will be hermaphrodites.
Now with normal photo seeds it’s easy to make them produce seeds. But to make them produce feminized seeds I have no idea. But I can see the benefit.