One of my buds snapped. Please help

Hek yea bro…i dont even care if its like 10% potency, im gonna smoke it with pride :joy::joy:

I couldnt find a brown paper bag so i just ziptied it upside down to a hanger, and have it hanging in my water heater closet. Taking a small trip across state to take my daughter to a concert, so i wont be back to check on it til friday night…hopefully itll be good. First time im leaving my plants that long too, but im gonna throw a couple extra gallons of water in there tomorrow before i leave just to be safe.

2 Likes

Give it time! It’ll get there. You still have time. :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

My eyes are not what they use to be but it looks like you got some cloudiness going on yeah look like you got yourself a nice little sample bud there. Of course what you harvest after it’s went longer will be better… …

I’ve tried all kinds of fast drying methods and honestly in paper bag for 5 days or so is best.

3 Likes

Yea its like 3 weeks early, but itll be my first homegrown smoke, so Itll be special no matter how it smokes.

2 Likes

After breaking mine I’ve losen all my ties :sweat_smile: just to be safe.
But now you know what isn’t enough support for the future… imho there’s no better way to learn then trial and error, things stick better when emotions are attached…

I am very sorry you broke one off though :disappointed: really sux…

2 Likes

Oops, meant to reply to @ExoFly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Dang good looking buds!

1 Like

Youre right though…mistakes are where we do our best learning, and i make plenty of mistakes lol. Even this bud that i got now…its a mistake that caused it, but now ill get to see what the effects are this early and compare them to buds pulled later. Haha you got me thinking positive now…silver linings and all that stuff

1 Like

Thanks man…shes not bad for being about a foot lower than the main cola and hanging off to the side haha

1 Like

They are in stock right now, but inventories with many things come and go.

@CoyoteCody can make some lad clips for u. I could also but I don’t have my printer setup it’s collecting dust lol. Should prolly sell it and get some money back since it’s a dust collector.

1 Like

I have a printer but thanks man. Same…i got about 12 rolls of filament still never opened haha, and another 20 in vacuum bags probably filling up with moisture…they never stay vacuum sealed. Probably get back into it some point, but theres only so much time in the day.

1 Like

Hell print out some for urself. They have some prints on crealty cloud or thingyverse just download the slices and print away. I made myself like 30 of them. Used them for one grow then said he’ll with it. I just do a few bends and tie it down with string use tape and tape it to the bucket if there is not tie off holes in the pot or bucket.

1 Like

LOL…I actually did that with a branch that blew over in the wind, used blue painter’s tape, it’s still on the plant and flower is still alive. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like