One northern light is a mutant

#MyFriends410, Hey bud, I got the 600 marshydro well 2 days out. I have 3,4 weeks left in one and plan to use it. Was going to start about 24-30 drop daily to see how close can go or 2wo days 2 inches…anyway also read some advanced stuff in forum. Is like to be able to follow your stuff. I don’t know how to use the forum well. It’s a damn phone right now. Texting liking these old eyes calluses fingers,…lol…so forgive above past performances. I have rougher days than others right now . It shows. Anyway man thanks I’ll like to be asking for bits of help. Led is a new trip, he’ll indoor is 3 grows…big cfls.actual 150watts .so big change. Like to learn watching you ,from what I’ve read on different spots…take care, and older outdoor fella whose out of woods right now. Spring approaches but I need to catch up. Thanks man …take care

1 Like

to tag other users use the @ in front of the username like @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410

@Redgrow

2 Likes

Dude, happy to help but I’m far from unique here haha! We all want everyone to succeed which is a refreshing energy and a sanctuary from the (sorry ILGM) bullshit everywhere else!

Ask away and jerk me up short if need be. I’m high most of the time lol.

2 Likes

Sorry if you use the tag as @bob31 showed you we will get a notification and know you’re trying to reach out.

There’s a lot of very good lights out there. Not all of them will give you par readings at the same distance, so you have to be paying attention to what they list. It’s definitely not all at 18”. They or anyone really can take readings at whatever distance. I mentioned the mars 600 because it was comparable to what you posted, but provides a better flowering spectrum. But it’s far from the best or only light out there. You can certainly grow weed with just about all of them. The miezhi and viparspectra both really popular here as well. Hid lights have been growing solid weed for several decades, so they’re a viable option as well.

As far as what you need to flower a certain number of plants, that depends a lot on plant size.

1 Like

@dbrn32 Hey thanks hope all is going good.I went with the mars hydro. No more than I could spend,along with the family as well I’ll be limited indoor too where and what I have. A small 1 maybe 2 plants. Also have plenty seeds but all are autos. So no bunches of small potted plants,I don’t think anyway anytime real soon. Two pants would be A solid canopy with the size limits I believe?..A few different things to pay attn to indoors it seems. I’m really hoping the Mars will show a good yield.Cfls 300w, got 30 -32 inches tall…but soo airy. Really looking fwd to this light.High Hopes…peace out…thanks…

1 Like

@dbrn32…Hey I evidently hit a Red Flag like thingy by accident…ILGM it ws a mistake but there ws no taking it back…Man, I’m sorry…tired baggy eyed here. My apologies dbrn32,ilgm.
D.

1 Like

No big deal, it just makes the mods come check it for inappropriate material. I’m sure they will realize it was a mistake.

Congrats on the purchase! Two small to medium sized plants should be no problem at all. Hopefully you get the results you’re looking for, but should be much better than cfl. Best of luck, and keep me posted on your results!