One more time, more learning experience

So the babies are just over a week old and being treated exactly the same way, but look totally different. Room temperature 77 degrees, water temperature 71 degrees, ph 5.8 , ppm 490 (low) . Growing DWC using FF nutrients first feeding today. Both plants have several roots hanging from the next pots. The top of the RR are dry and are sitting on a layer of rock, the bottoms of the net pots are approximately 1/2 inch from the bubles in water. ! @MattyBear @Okie70 @GreenJewels @basementstealth @Lostscuba 20190112_201418|374x500](upload://ylR9HjTK6xVFsnnnTaUG8X8obHA.jpeg)

Nice looks great It will grow fast mines been that big four a week I think she’s midget

Pics didnt load @Newbrn

Nice @Newbrn! Sounds like you’re off to a good start :wink::bear:

@basementstealth I see the Pictures on my end, but reposted them again anyway. Hope you can see them this time.

Ok I see. You have two seedlings and one is behind the other. That smaller one may lag behind the whole grow, but what can you do? Drop another seed?

@basementstealth
It is weird how they have been treated the same way and they are the same age , yet they are going at totally different rates.

It almost seems as if the tiny one is stunted or maybe the runt lol :open_mouth:

Yea they come with runts I got 2 so far but looks healthy good job

Ya u never know. The only way to be sure about how a plant will grow will be to use clones. I’m running a gold leaf now and I may take cuttings for clones to keep it going closer to a perpetual grow

Yea clones are the best way to go saves a lot of time instead of waiting for them to mature u can just bud them when u want