One month early

Ok I’m growing Maui Wowie I flipped them to 12/12 on 11/17 and one of my plants look like it’s getting ready to start flushing for harvest and the other 2 still have a month to go I did super crop this one and didn’t do it to the other 2 can someone explain this to me

this is the one ready to flush the little hairs on the surger leaves are turning amber and these have a ways to go yet

2 Likes

The plant that you say is ready for flush , looks like it could still go longer , you still have quite a few young pistols… :+1::wink:
Get a shot of your tricomes on the buds… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s pretty hard to do the buds are so small yet but after another cup of coffee I’ll give it a try

1 Like

I agree with @peachfuzz the one you think is ready appears to be several weeks about from harvest. You need to look at the trichomes on the buds and not the pistols. She has not started to put on much weight yet either. Give her some time and you will he rewarded.

The added stress from the super cropping makes the try to survive the extra stress so they can mature faster. Remember their life cycle is suppose to be grow, mature, get pollinated, produce seeds, die and repeat. When they feel that cycle is being interrupted they adapt.

3 Likes

I used a jewelers loop to see the trichomes but I have a lens I can put on my phone and get better pictures for ya

2 Likes

Ok on the buds there still clear so it has a ways to go yet I just can’t believe it is so far ahead of the other 2

the flower surger leave @Bubblehead

2 Likes

Still a couple weeks buddy

2 Likes

Good deal it will have time to fill out a little more

How are they looking now @perry2

There starting to get a little cloudy but a lot of clear ones

1 Like