One last time before I decide

@Bulldognuts @Newt I did appreciate the info in the last thread you guys helped with. This is kind of about the same question I just wanted a few more suggestions if you all could your all very educated and awesome at this. I have 3 white widows I’m going to put is going to put 3 pictures 1 of the Bud of each plant and then next to it the tricombs of that Bud all these pictures are from the Bud on the very top of the plant. I got help before on the thread I was just conversing conversating in a few hours ago and I was told I’m in the harvest window that if I wanted I could harvest now I do want them to put on some more weight but I don’t want to lose a bunch of potency I’m at week week 7 and a 1/2 of 1212What do you all think the tricombs are very hard for me to see even with the loopThey don’t all look clear but I’m having a problem seeing much Amber at all Anyway with the pictures that you see do you all think I will put on a decent amount of weight if I harvest in about a week and a 1/2 to 2 weeks without losing potency I’m new this is my 1st grow anything info is welcome and appreciated. Like I said 3 white widows 7 and a 1/2 weeks into 1212 Fox farm nutrients 5 1000 W LED lights I’m in an organic soil I guess considered Cocoa

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

They look good i my white widow looks that good when it gets close to harvest .i will show u my widow

Mine is in week six of flower

3 Likes

On the first pic, I’m still seeing some white pistles. Generally speaking, those will turn rust colored and recede. Also seeing some clear trics, so I like as close to 100% cloudy as possible. Basically you will need to check daily if possible and decide when they are where you want them to be before harvesting.

4 Likes

Basically the same on second picture.

2 Likes

I concurr with @Bulldognuts, definitely can go longer! Still a decent amount of clear to my eyes.

Clear trichomes look like glass, and cloudy looks like plastic.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing the white pistles on third pic, but still have some clear trics. If you are wanting a more sedative effect you need to let the trics go 20% amber or more. You just have to decide what you are wanting as far as effect.

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts ok thank you very much… and thank u everyone else for your input. Now when you check your trichomes do u like to judge by the very top buds that get light all the time or do you go more towards the middle

There looking Good & Your close . Harvest or weight to Harvest is up to you . Take a look at this it might help , you can download & then zoom in for a better comparisons .

@RodneyC ugh, I miss Manassas… Lucky guy.

Pretty good video explaining different harvest times and the relationship to THC levels
From the video, harvest time may be earlier than you my think based on THC levels. While waiting gives more growth and volume to offset the degrading of THC to CBN

1 Like