One is yellowing the other is not

What’s up everybody? I was wondering if this is normal in week 8 1/2 of blueberry auto? Only one out of two is showing signs of yellow, The one circled is the second plant that has not been topped and has not yellowed much at all

2 Likes

What soil (brand and type) are you using? Have you been feeding the plants a good cannabis nutrient line?

2 Likes

I am using Dr. earth pot of gold soil with perlite and I have been using ILGM nutrients,Currently on flower time nutrient from the bundle. Water has been 6.5 to 7 in the pH and they both get the same feeding

1 Like

Looks sorta normal it’s just most people don’t leave dead leaves on the plant. Pull every dead leaf off and repost

1 Like

1 Like

The yellow ones I left wouldn’t come off when I tried to pluck them like the other leaves that were worse off. They still have some life left in them

Yeah i think your getting close to harvest. Do you have a jewelers loop or a microscopic camera to take a close look at the trichomes?

1 Like

I have a microscope that goes on my phone but I can’t find it :thinking:

1 Like

I’ll look again rn

According to the timeline on the website she should still have about 5 weeks left. She was potted Oct 25th :thinking:

1 Like

My autos always grow for over 10 weeks. Flush Once, then continue to feed and lower the pH of the nutes to 5.8 - 6.0

2 Likes

That’s what i go by when i harvest is the trichomes I’ve been waiting until the some of trichomes first start turn amber and then i would harvest that plant but I’m gonna wait a little longer this time and see how i like the high but looking at your picture i seen that a good bit of the pistols are still long and white and that kinda makes me wonder maybe your not that close to harvest but i would still use the trichome method to determine when i harvest.

2 Likes

Yeah a flush might not be a bad idea have you been going heavy with the nutrients?

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the pistils, I have been following Robert Bergmans Feeding chart. I have been giving 1 teaspoon per gallon of flower time fertilizer

1 Like

I would try a flush and just see what they and a flush won’t hurt them so you have nothing to lose by trying it.

1 Like

Would distilled water be good to flush them with?

They may be hungry, but like from a week ago. I usually feed 1200-1500 ppm at this point. Charts and pics of deficiencies help you ID and correct them quick.

1 Like

Yes it’s supposed to be neutral on the ph scale

1 Like

I use 100% Tap water for my plants. If you let it sit in a container for a few hours, the chlorine evaporates. I add 500-950 ppm of molasses for flush.

1 Like

I fed them Monday but there was already a small sign of yellow… I feed them once a week and water them when needed.

1 Like