One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready & four to go!

Thanks for popping in @dbrn32 and your input :hugs:

2 Likes

Ill need help with leds. I know Nothing! If i needed a seedling container what amount of leds would i need? Ive got a 12watt led grow light but dont think its enough.

2 Likes

Have a pic of it? 12 watts is probably enough but you’ll want to have them directly underneath the light. Most of them are very small and don’t light an area well, so really depends on how many seedlings at one time. I use a tray and dome, for something like that I would probably diy something around 20-25 watts. If that helps any?

3 Likes

Ill go back & get another one. Thanks for your help!!!

1 Like

No problem! Depending on cost, a two bulb fluorescent is 18-24” is pretty standard as well. Sometimes you can find them pretty cheap as well.

1 Like

LA Confidential

4 Likes

Skywalker

3 Likes

Amnesia Haze

8 Likes

![IMG_20180424_071222|375x500](upload://6A7S4hcUy8bCk2hRUDJEZGYQdPp.jpg
Twice Killed Skywalker

1 Like

Banana Kush

6 Likes

Not joking but I think all of your plants- banana, Skywalker, LA Confidential are all on my wish list. Enjoy your grow that’s some impressive strains. Can’t wait to see how they look when you’re done. Have a good morning

1 Like

The la & amnesia are thick. I topped all at same stage but think next tine ill top banana & skywalker @ 4th set instead of 5th set to try to get bushier. But we all know next time they could all be very different.

1 Like

All four girls have been lstd. Unfortunately the last skywalker had to go. After 28 days she only had 3 leaves & other 4 were over a foot in height. Didnt have room or time to baby her & no one to give her to. Awh…

5 Likes

Pic of girls this am. Figure ill go a couple more weeks before switch :wink:

8 Likes

Quick question? Having severe short term memory loss, i cant remember. Somewhere when i first started here i read info on veg time with indicas not going over 8 weeks. True? Or just stoned?

Update on girls: ive noticed a problem. Its either maganese deficiency or leaf septoria. Treating for leaf septoria & if that doesnt work for deficiency.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I have confidence in that you’ll pull her through whatever it is :hugs:

1 Like

skywalker started out smallest, now needs more lst.

2 Likes