One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready & four to go!

Im watching in the wings as usual @Laurap
Welcome @Grow2 glad you decided to join us here in the forum

1 Like

Follow along my friend. Im the Queen of Ill ask any stupid question!

1 Like

That banana kush is on my wish list along with the LA Confidential. That banana looks wicked doesnā€™t it?! Iā€™m excited to see that one too. Have a nice morning

3 Likes

My wish list on the website is absolutely ridiculous. I might as well have just checked every single plant hahaha.

1 Like

I recently received 10 Banana Kush along with 10 Chemdawg. I will be growing one of each next but it wonā€™t be until I have room. Really looking forward to the BK.

1 Like

Oh man! Thatā€™s awesome. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing that now! Thatā€™s very cool. Enjoy this grow and try not to think about your next one too much until this oneā€™s done! Haha thatā€™s basically what Iā€™m doing right now canā€™t wait for this one to finish to start another. Have a nice morning

2 Likes

Hey Boo! Iā€™m along for the ride!

1 Like

Gotcha right up front!

All girls are in pods & before leaving this am the banana & amnesia were breaking out. Hopefully the la confidential & skywalker will be out by time i get home! Gat a new grow a going!!! Yippee!!!

7 Likes

Just started one myself. So excited for you and me!! Yippie!!

4 Likes

We can harvest together as im following your grow. Lol

2 Likes

Sweet! As I am watching your grow as well. Too bad we cant trade would love to try the banana and skywalker.

1 Like

Too bad we cant have a forum convention & barter with everyone! Ive never smoked any of the strains im growing with exception of amnesia. I will definitely grow zombie crystal again!

3 Likes

That would be sweet for sure. The only I havenā€™t tried that I am growing is the blackberry kush and well I have only had a bowl or 2 of the chocolope. Cant wait to go home and see my little ones.

1 Like

Im with you! Keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully my other two have broken ground!

2 Likes

Got home yesterday evening to find la had broken ground but i think theyre too cold. The la wasnt a pretty green, i would say almost a purple. Temp had dropped to 65Ā° during their day time. All i know to do is up the temp & watch.

2 Likes

Excited for this, thanks for the update @Laurap

2 Likes

Awesome! Enjoy they grow up so fast.hahaha

1 Like

What, no pictures?

2 Likes

Ill send some pics @ 6 pm whrn they wakey wakey. Hopefully therell be 4 :smile:

4 Likes