One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready & four to go!

Yep :+1:I waited 4 days after I crushed my vertebrae. Dang Boo, sometimes I just have to wonder if you’re my sister by a different mother. Sure wouldn’t put it past my Dad back in the day :blush:

1 Like

You gals, just like the ladies in my life, tough as nails!!

I likely shouldn’t admit it but I have the pain tolerance of a newborn. Having a pimple popped on my back has always felt like being stabbed with a hot knife and my ex used to laugh at me hahahaha

Now, that’s not to say I’m smart about anything. I cut my thumb a week ago tuesday or 10 days ago. Back of my thumb in the wrinkle over the knuckle. It was quick, clean and deep. At day 10, I started thinking, hmm maybe this should have been stapled or glued or something. I’ve kept it clean and antibiotic stuff on it and wrapped fairly stiff so I cant bend my thumb. But unwrapped, the slightest bend of my thumb + wide open and bleeding. So this idiot and his “duct tape” fix (I did use butterfly’s) is like hmm maybe i need a doctor. It’s itchy though so it must be doing something, right hahahahaha

Damn @Laurap and @SmoknGranny I would likely die of advil toxicity because Im sure Id be taking 12 at a time if I were you walking wounded ladies!!

3 Likes

Story goes my mama was married but had an affair with my dad & only way for them to remain married was to put me uo for adoption, so ya never know. My daughter has a step sister 6 mo older & we didnt find out till they were 18. Im just a hard head. You can hold me down & tell me to give but id rather you break an arm. Lol

2 Likes

At this age advil is always with me!

1 Like

Ive been horrible with this journal but honestly things have mostly gone well with exception of too stoned days & doing stupid things. Putting stakes to keep buds up. I let skywalker get away fromm me. LA was sick awhile & i ignored sky didnt prune her & shes a shaggy mess. Courious is LA will finish first. Going to try my luck with sativas next round. G Glue, Black Widow& B Banner. Went into flower 6/13. So a harvest is a coming!!! Yippee

4 Likes

They look super @Laurap
Meds a coming!!!

1 Like

Im already biting at the bit to start new grow.

1 Like

Me too. Just was telling @Willd I need to drop some beans so I can be ahead of the game as these come down over the next 1-3 weeks!! The problems you don’t mind having!! @Laurap

2 Likes

What can I say other than now you know why I’m a fan of Indica :rofl: I rarely take anything prescribed for pain as I burned out my stomach on IBUPROFEN the FIRST time I messed up my back and waited for 6 weeks before seeing a doctor. It was just 3 years later When I crushed my vertebrae (& I heard it!)

2 Likes

Ditto :+1:
Time for us to get dna tests :joy:

1 Like

I believe your right Sis!

1 Like

So far ive only grown indica dominant, but b banner & g glue even though sativa dominant will put you on couch! Im growing them next. Not sure if there will be a difference but well see. No guts No glory! Lol

1 Like

My problem is timing. I can start seedlings before i take others from tent but have lil time for them to be outta tent due to having a place for them.

No luck this year with the auto Tangerine dream seeds but I’m planning to focus on photo sativa next spring. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

As you well know youll hear any frustration & know what not to do next time. Ill get my feet wet & let you know.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan :+1: :hugs:

1 Like

This is when i wish for patience. Girls all glistening but oh my clear trichs! First time i had to use bamboo stakes to keep buds up so hopefully ive done a good thing. LA should be ready soon. Her estimated flowering is round 60 days as well as the amnesia but banana & skywalker can go 70. Oh course im waiting for that “accidental bud” that fell into my hand to sample. Thinking next round crystal (shes my tincture girl) gorilla glue, black widow & one from this last grow but havnt decided yet. Sorry my journal sux but diary was same way as kid.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Looks like you’re gonna be sittin’ pretty quite soon now! Sure, you gotta wait for those trichs to cloud up, but it shouldn’t be too, too long. Those buds look terrific. Great job!

2 Likes

Thanks im biting at the bit to drop some more seeds & do it again. Hopefully 2 more weeks.

2 Likes