One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

Happy anniversary :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

4 Likes

Installing a second layer of netting.

4 Likes

Everything in the new flowering tent gets fed for the last time.

The Super Skunk is looking tasty.

5 Likes

4 Likes

That’s really nice …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I think I’ve got cannabutter figured out.

My mainlined Super Skunk finished her stretch at 16".

3 Likes

20 days from harvest to re-veg.

30 days in flower.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Been a fun ride reading along from the beginning of your journal post to present. Some of the beginning yarns were quite entertaining and your results were nice to see come to fruition :slight_smile: Like seeing folks’ different styles of growing and what works and doesn’t as maybe I’ll save myself some time and heartache learning through others’ examples. As long as you’re having fun and getting the results you’re desiring, and most importantly LEARNING as we go, which you’re obviously striving to continue to do by experimenting in femenizing and such, then it’s never a chore or a task :wink: Looking forward to this year’s results for you.

1 Like

4 Likes

@oldmarine Beautiful ladies there !! What an awesome grow , I Love it !!

2 Likes

Introducing Huey, Dewey and Louie. These are the White Widow clones that I will be forcing into males. I started spraying their nodes 4 days ago. I’m using a 25ppm spray of colloidal silver. I’ll spray all the plants for 3 weeks and then place one in flower. Spray the others for another week and then place another into flower. Then do the last one.

This is Daisy. She will be mom plant for real. If everything goes right she’ll produce my feminized seeds.

I gave her a haircut and will train her for about 3 weeks and then place her into flower with her sisters/brothers/husbands.

@Arrow

5 Likes

I’m watching in anticipation … Your training on mom to be is spot on … She’s gonna be a bush for sure…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

4 Likes

The mid-year clone review.

3 Likes

19 and half weeks from seed to harvest.

3 Likes

My female plant was put in the flower tent and now she will be joined by one of the treated plants.

They are looking scraggly, but I’m determined not to do anything to them. I manipulated the female because I wanted her to be a bush, but the others only have to go hermie. I won’t be processing them past the grow.

@Arrow

1 Like

May I ask what your success rate has been with colloidal silver …:sunglasses::v:

First time out of the gate. I’ll keep you advised.

1 Like