One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

A few of next year’s mom plants…

1 Like

4 Likes

Nice fat buds!

1 Like

I’m as happy as a puppy with two peters.

2 Likes

Tammy is ready for the chop. Her sisters are just as healthy looking…

6 Likes

Harvest time is really upon us. I trim my plants the day before they are chopped. I like the wet trim and just start a little early. It makes it easier.

I keep the tops of my plants for curing while the rest goes into the freezer for processing when I get a bit. This top weighed in at 33.75 grams pre cure. I’ll put it in mason jars for the curing. I’ll call that done when it weighs about 20% less. Makes for a smoother toke don’t ya know? Nothing I’ve grown this year has been harsh in any way. It’s 100% organic grows for me from now on…

4 Likes

Tammy, before and after…

Ready for the chop…

2 Likes

Took Polly’s lower branches this morning.

I’ve never had buds this big on lower branches.

The best is yet to come…

4 Likes

1 Like

Harvested Tammy and 1 of her sisters this morning. I kept the 7 largest kolas. 5 came from Tammy.

I hung what was left on one hanger. Tammy still weighs just about the same as her sister.

3 Likes

Washing station open today.

Karla says I’m too aggressive with the wash. She has identified the trichomes as the “good stuff” and is afraid I’m gonna wash it off. Lucky for me, I have a really good camera.

IMG_0164 (1)

The pics really don’t do this year’s crop justice. Huge would be an understatement. And I’m still not done. The top of Polly needs to come down and I have one Jack Herer autoflower still brewing in the front yard.

Remember this? Karla’s Korner was booming.

Now it looks like this.

I’m both happy and sad to see it like this.

1 Like

Your harvest is looking great!

1 Like

Polly’s middle cola is large. That’s a 50 cent piece not a quarter.

For another first for the year, this side cola is larger than the main.

1 Like