One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

A few of next year’s mom plants…

2 Likes

6 Likes

Nice fat buds!

1 Like

I’m as happy as a puppy with two peters.

2 Likes

Tammy is ready for the chop. Her sisters are just as healthy looking…

7 Likes

Harvest time is really upon us. I trim my plants the day before they are chopped. I like the wet trim and just start a little early. It makes it easier.

I keep the tops of my plants for curing while the rest goes into the freezer for processing when I get a bit. This top weighed in at 33.75 grams pre cure. I’ll put it in mason jars for the curing. I’ll call that done when it weighs about 20% less. Makes for a smoother toke don’t ya know? Nothing I’ve grown this year has been harsh in any way. It’s 100% organic grows for me from now on…

6 Likes

Tammy, before and after…

Ready for the chop…

4 Likes

Took Polly’s lower branches this morning.

I’ve never had buds this big on lower branches.

The best is yet to come…

6 Likes

2 Likes

Harvested Tammy and 1 of her sisters this morning. I kept the 7 largest kolas. 5 came from Tammy.

I hung what was left on one hanger. Tammy still weighs just about the same as her sister.

4 Likes

Washing station open today.

Karla says I’m too aggressive with the wash. She has identified the trichomes as the “good stuff” and is afraid I’m gonna wash it off. Lucky for me, I have a really good camera.

IMG_0164 (1)

The pics really don’t do this year’s crop justice. Huge would be an understatement. And I’m still not done. The top of Polly needs to come down and I have one Jack Herer autoflower still brewing in the front yard.

Remember this? Karla’s Korner was booming.

Now it looks like this.

I’m both happy and sad to see it like this.

3 Likes

Your harvest is looking great!

1 Like

Polly’s middle cola is large. That’s a 50 cent piece not a quarter.

For another first for the year, this side cola is larger than the main.

3 Likes

I need to harvest this frosty lady before a real frost sets in…

1 Like

2021 will be the year of the clones. This is a pic of a White Widow clone I took in December.

I started her training last week and took a couple of clones from her at the same time.

These are clones I took for my attempt at creating feminized seeds. I only need two. I would prefer 3. So I took six.

And these are clones I took early January and wasn’t really expecting them to take root. I just had a few pots of rejuvenated soil I was wanting to try out.
Looks like it works…

2 Likes

Last year I used Alaska fish fertilizer with outstanding results. I will continue to use it on my outside grow, but I will be switching to dry fertilizer for indoors to cut down on odors.

Today I will be preparing my soil in anticipation of the arrival of new genetics and for my feminized seed experiment.

I’ll be starting with the hydration of the coco coir. For my needs today I’ll be using 12 gallons of coco coir, 6 gallons of perlite and 3 gallons of Black Cow (I’ll probably switch to worm castings later in the year). Then I’ll add 1 cup of diatomaceous earth, 2 tblsp of Happy Frog and 2 tsp of bat guano per gallon.

1 Like

We are still digging out of the snow.

Who am I kidding, we are just hunkering down and waiting for it to melt. It should be gone by next week. Early next week.

I’m really looking forward to the warmer weather of March. I’ve got well over 20 clones of White Widow just itching to go outside.

3 Likes

Last year it was mostly bag seeds with some spectacular growth.

The plan for this year starts with some really good genetics and a whole lot of clones.

This is my new White Widow mom plant. I cloned her in late Dec. I’ve already taken a few clones from her and she needs some more training.

I start by removing the larger leaves. I used to stress over this but I don’t worry about it anymore. I just start removing leaves until I can see the dirt through the canopy.

Then I pin down the branches to force them towards the outside of the pot.

I’ve already taken about a dozen clones from her but I won’t be taking any this haircut. I’ll let her grow a little wider and a little taller

She’ll stay in the grow tent for at least another month. The plan is to place her outside and continue to take clones from her, let her flower, take some more clones, harvest 90-95% of the bud, pull her up and put her back into veg. Just another experiment.

2 Likes

Introducing Jane (on the left) and Jane (soon to be Joe on the right). These are clones I took from the same mother plant and will be used in my attempt to produce feminized seeds.

I’ll leave them in veg for at least two more months to allow them to grow. When I do place them in bloom, Jane (STBJ) will start getting dosed with colloidal silver.

2 Likes

A couple of Bubblegum autos I planted in early Feb.

I top my plants at the second node and with autos the sooner the better.

2 Likes