One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

ill be watching. I will hopefully make about 6 clones at this time to figure out which one can be a mother until I perfect a seed making scheme. thanks for the help!

1 Like

Annie putting on the buds…

4 Likes

Beautiful work

New seeds have been shipped.

Royal Chem and Cookie Crunch regular.

3 Likes

Idk it’s crazy I have purple chem feminized which is the same cross of yours but yours are reg. Did Greenpoint do it on purpose or they f up

1 Like

I’m breeding my own plants. I need the regular seeds. I’d purchase them from ILGM, but they don’t sell them…

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that is just that purple chem and royal Chem are the same that’s what got my attention… I tried to grow it and failed

1 Like

how many times have you successfully revegged a plant?

I was just having this discussion with Karla.

I don’t see the need to even try it. With my trimming techniques it would lead to some strange looking plants.

These are my current reveg candidates.

If all goes well, these will go outside late June for some real nice bushes

4 Likes

Can’t wait 4 that 2hatbis Karla growing this year

1 Like

Karla is doing some monster cropping.

1 Like

Wow she’s a beast herself would love 2 come learn from you guys. Next year I will be able 2 grow huge girls like you guys

1 Like

Annie in week 3 of flower.

We will do another round of monster cropping (8-10 clones in week 5 of flower) which will leave her with about 25 nice bud sites.

It didn’t take long for her to bounce back.

5 Likes

Beautiful

Today is a good day.

Annie showing sugar in week 3. Terps are stronger this year.

Breeding projects yielded the required males and feminized seed project has turned hermie. Good thing I have several females in flower.

That means I can cull most of what I have growing looking for males which is really good because the new genetics will be in this week.

Karla says I’m whimpering too much and I have to go to the chiropractor tomorrow. Gonna get everything back in line in preparation for oodles of work next week…

8 Likes

Looks beautiful with the red stem. Hope you feel better soon neighbor!

5 Likes

I find myself needing to cull 2 month old females. The cooler weather has caused them to grow slower. This is a plant I didn’t touch. I’m not used to having large fan leaves.

I find that male plants show their sex later than females.

Time to wrap up some projects so I can move to the next.

6 Likes

Good gravy that’s a shade leaf. You could almost literally hang that on a fixture and fan a room.

2 Likes

Wow lol

2 Likes

Huge ol fan leafs

1 Like