One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

Annie has perked up. She hasn’t been trimmed for a few months and it shows.

Today has turned into clone day. In for a penny, in for a pound. I’ll take a dozen because there’s more than enough.

The burpfest continues. I unjar my bud once a week to see what’s what.

9 Likes

Brownies done.

Clones warm.

How many branches?

7 Likes

@oldmarine Congrats on yer harvest! :+1: :+1: Looks like you’re all set for some good winter smoke too! I’m outta likes for the day so I’m gonna have to replace with a few… :heart: :green_heart: :heart: !!! :v:

3 Likes

@oldmarine Happy 246th Birthday Marine! Roll a few and hoist some too! Semper Fidelis!

:v:

10 Likes

Almost looks like a type of leafcutter ant we have in the South on the E. Coast. They can ruin a good harvest because part of their goal is actually making a fungus they use for food.

1 Like

We had an ant swarm come through the day before harvest.

1 Like

That is definitely not good, but it definitely makes the case for washing the harvest!

2 Likes

Seedlings for breeding are popped and growing. Looking for a male. That seems strange.

Mom two weeks after taking clones. Time to do it again.

8 Likes

Out with the old and in with the new. My reveg plants are coming along.

9 Likes

This is the plant my sister brought me. She was looking poorly. Clones are better taken from a vibrant plant.

This is the same plant today.

I’ve taken clones from her twice (none rooted yet). I’ll keep her in veg until I get a few rooted clones and then put her in the flower tent. I’ll let her grow in veg for another month and then flower her.

6 Likes

Definitely looks vibrant now. How much time between the two pics?

1 Like

About a month. I put her in a slightly larger pot and fed her real good. The plan was for the plant o go into flower while my sister had it. I was surprised when she brought it back. Turns out she had it on her patio and the lighting from a parking lot kept her from flowering. Not my sister’s fault. She fed her for flowering because that’s all I gave her.

Anyway, turns out it’s a win for me. She is from the pheno I am cultivating. I will take some clones from her to supplement my revegs. I’ll put her into flower this Winter and plan on a Spring reveg.

4 Likes

Great job :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Clones rooted and in their bags.

Annie is in her own tent. I’ll leave her to veg for at least another month.

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes