One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

love your work… :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

@oldmarine great job!!! all looks yummy, now you get to reap what you sow .
:alien: happy growing

2 Likes

It’s done. All plants are chopped.

Some nice fat buds on the very last of the Super Skunk.

13 Likes

you killed this grow… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Simply amazing grow!

2 Likes

My gawd those buds could get a whole town stoned! Knock it out the park!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Good gravy that’s a lotta trimming! Very nice!

2 Likes

Awesome harvest!!!

2 Likes

Great harvest, awesome job!!

2 Likes

I just cut my mystery bag seed all star today. Gonna reveg her. Is this too much bud left over for reveg? Too late if not enough :joy:

(And the dried leaves are going in the compost.)

3 Likes

Finer than frog hair.

3 Likes

Over halfway through jarring. 21 jars @ 25 grams each = 525 grams or 1.17 lbs. A little over 200 grams to go.

11 Likes

:exploding_head::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

NICE cull man. I’ll get there someday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Respect. Goals, right there.

1 Like

My reveg ladies came in from the cold. They are now sitting in veg and I hope to get a couple of plants from them.

These plants are from a mom I planted last Oct. Technically, they are all 1 year old. I plan to see how long I can maintain this strain (White Widow) without planting another bean. So, they all got fed (top feeding with a good dose of fish emulsion to get them started) and now I wait about a month to see what we see. You see?

I gave my sister a plant a few months ago. All it’s sisters (including those pictured above) went through flower and are now in jars or tincture or butter. Her plant did not go into flower.

Turns out that the patio she was keeping it on was lit by a nightlight for parking. She brought it back and now I have a mom plant for clones. More minions for me…

8 Likes

After revegging how long should it be before I start seeing new growth?

3 Likes

Just my experience. I had a clone named Gary. She was 6 months old and started flowering because I left for a week and my hubs turned off her lights. I came back to a 6” plant throwing out buds.

She revenged and looked horrible. I trimmed off her buds and put her outside. In a month she took off. Nice dense and sticky buds. Not a big yield but I am glad I kept her since I learned so much in the process and it is a family favorite strain.

5 Likes

A couple or three weeks…

3 Likes