One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

Another plant harvested. Also a reveg. Some of it was ugly.

Most of it wasn’t.

No bugs in the wash. We had one major infestation caught early with Captain Jack’s. Still a bit of scum…

5 Likes

I don’t grow outside but my friend does . What do you use to wash buds with ? prox/water , what ratio ? then plain water rinse ? thanks @oldmarine
:alien: happy growing

1 Like

I use 1 cup of 3% peroxide to 1 gallon of water in 1 :bucket:

And just water on the 2nd to rinse it

3 Likes

out of likes thanks .
:alien:

No problem. Definitely worth it

1st bucket: water/ lemon juice (1/4 cup per gallon)/baking soda (a couple of tablespoons per gallon)

2nd bucket: water/peroxide (a 1/2 cup per gallon)

3rd bucket: water

I do a vigorous wash. Really shake the bud in the bucket. Let it hang until it stops dripping then dry as usual.

8 Likes

Who knows how to change the HTC-1 to Fahrenheit? I think I changed mine when I got it or it was already on F, then some weeks back I somehow changed it to Celsius.

Super Skunk reveg

9 Likes

Wow!! Those are beasts!

2 Likes

Don’t tell me, I’ll tell you.

All my reveg were bigger colas, more terpenes and more potency. This is now my preferred growing method.

3 Likes

I’m inspired, my plant is getting the big chop Nov 4. Gonna give reveg a serious go!

2 Likes

How many times have you revegged a plant? Is there a max where the plant is just like “I ain’t doing this anymore”?

1 Like

Double WOW!! I’m super jealous! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Please share your secrets

I’ve been doing quite a bit of research on the subject. It seems the older the plant is when you put it in flower, the better it is at harvest. The thing is, a clone is just as old as it’s mom plant. You don’t have to do reveg, just some kind of perpetual grow. Grow a mom plant, take clones, make one of the clones your new mom plant, rinse and repeat.

7 Likes

I don’t know. I haven’t read anything that supports that. If so, eventually, I’ll find out.

These are some White Widows I plan to reveg for over Winter

5 Likes

Wow! Seriously? I cloned four plants, and the clones look better than the mom! So it’s easy to reveg clones?

Yeah, several of my reveg plants this year were not accidental. I took clones, raised them for about a month, flowered, harvested and revegged.

My reveg plants tend to be short. Maybe just the way I’ve been doing things. Works real well for us because Karla’s short too.

9 Likes

Everything trimmed and washed. Because it’s among the last of the Super Skunk for now (I’ve found a source for regular seeds), I will be drying and curing all of the plant.

Working on the final filter for some alcohol extraction while the bud drips dry.

Busy day. Nothing hard or labor intensive. Just keeping things on schedule. 3 plants drying, 2 curing and all my extractions caught up. 1 bush and 3 small plants left to harvest and process, so the end is in sight.

8 Likes

@oldmarine I am out of likes. Here’s something for your last couple of posts and for the awesome job you got going! :heart_eyes: :+1: :heart: :green_heart: :heart: :clap: :clap:
:v:

1 Like

The runts are trimmed and ready for an early morning chop. Not much to them.

This is the last of the Super Skunk. I’m giving her a few more days.

Next year I will continue with the White Widow, ditch the Super Skunk and add some new genetics. I found a source of regular seeds and have an order for some Royal Chem and Cookie Crunch. It’s a pre-order for next quarter’s (2022?) crop. I’ll be ready for them whenever they arrive…

9 Likes