One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

All three of my reveg bushes are looking like wild children.

4 Likes

@oldmarine

They look great. How did your branch rooting go?

1 Like

I lost my DWC plant because of the heat.

2 Likes

that sucks… “if at first we don’t succeed…” :wink: looking forward to attempt 2. that was fascinating to contemplate and would have been mind-blowingly cool if it actually took off with multiple strains growing out of her stalk :slight_smile:

That’s not what I was trying to do. I was trying to get the branch to root.

1 Like

i thought i saw you say you were going to try to propagate some other strains out of her stalk? Man i’ve read so much since May when i came here it’s all running together, LOL. My bad. Either way, 2nd time could be the charm :slight_smile: Good luck

2 Likes
1 Like

yeah i JUST went back and re-read it all LOL> (put the bowl down dave, you’re imagining conversations now, LOL)…

1 Like

Dave’s not here man …
I noticed myself wearing a cheech and Chong shirt today while trimming …

I think the neighbor saw me …

1 Like

As per post 171, your washing solution. Can you elaborate more on the washing or recommend where to look? More so is this dunking, soaking, or shaking it around in the solution for a while?

So many ways. I found several YouTube channels that cover the subject. I don’t believe I’ve ever done more than show a picture of the washing station and asked whether anyone else washes their bud.

I use lemon juice (a few teaspoons per gallon) and wash the bud. I’m fairy vigorous in my wash. Then the next wash is peroxide (again a few teaspoons per gallon). Then I rinse in plain water.

Others have posted their wash procedures and some seem overly complicated. I like things simple and understandable.

3 Likes

This is a Super Skunk reveg. I put her outside late July after I harvested her.

I planted the seed Feb 11. Harvested her late June and revegged for a month.

She’s gone into flower and the plan is to monster crop her in a few weeks.

Karla’s Korner has expanded…

A few of this years leaders.

5 Likes

Hello @oldmarine , first I would like to thank you for your service Sir.

I’m currently growing Super Skunk, while I realize growing,drying,curing methods will effect final product. I was wondering if it had that smell and taste of the old time skunk? I ordered my seeds from ilgm.

Also, can I defoliate all through flowering? I’ve been growing a long time, always topped but never took off any branches or leafs on purpose. I did right before flowering this year, now I have a hard time looking at em and not thinking this leaf has to go… TIA

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know. Ditch, brick and wildwood. Never had enough change to afford the good stuff.

Addictive ain’t it? I stop defoliation indoors at about 3 weeks of flower. She’s ready to bud and I don’t want to interfere. Besides, I’ve spent the better part of 3 months and she’s spread out.

Outdoors I find myself cleaning up a lot more and if it hurts them I haven’t noticed.

4 Likes

I have the same problem lol…

@oldmarine very addictive…
I also want to thank you for your service to our country and defending our freedom !!

2 Likes

very nicely done brother… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Praise from the master.

2 Likes

Well you sure got it going on now

Very much so

I’m growing outdoors, and it sure seemed when I pruned off the lower branches during preflower the higher branches took off. I’m done pruning, but I do believe I will defoliate more little by little. Love the air flow it gets ect ect… Ty and Happy growing

4 Likes

Everything is in flower.

9 Likes

Very nice plants !!!

1 Like