One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

The last picture, is that insect damage in the crook where the white stuff is? What you have going on there?

No. It’s not.

Same branches from the other side.

I couldn’t find damage and the white stuff came off when I sprayed it with neem oil.

2 Likes

Excellent. No damage.

9 days later.

7 Likes

Hey you old Jarhead how did the “branch rooting” experiment go?

Things still growing at yer casa?

:v:

I just started reading this topic and noticed you’re in the H! Just past Stinkadena over here by the water

2 Likes

Nice! I’m just south of League City

1 Like

Too cool. Nice to meet ya neighbor. I’m just north of Seabrook.

1 Like

Your stress training amazes me. Either gifted or learned, I definitely would love to be able to apply some of your methods when I’m ready for a photo grow.

2 Likes

Remember this?

20 days after harvest and I knew I had a good plant.

This is her today.

Time for some defoliation. I started with lollipopping. I left a couple of the lower branches but if it didn’t reach halfway up the plant, I cut it out.

Then I cleaned up the bottom third of the branches. I Pick a mid size leaf and remove all the leaves that are larger.

I’m in the last week of my feminized seed project. I’ll wait for the full flowering so we can utilize the flower. Maybe stretch it out over a few weeks. We’ll see…

3 Likes

Holy cow what a difference! It looks like two plants almost at the base

1 Like

I was raised by thinkers. Grandma and grandpa taught, Dad was an engineer. The thing is, with this, you have to do it and learn from your mistakes. I have a couple of extra clones and I practice on them. I make a mistake and have some reveg, I learn what it takes to make the best of that bad situation.

You have to break an egg to make an omelet. Sometimes you’re gonna break a branch. Tape it up and learn…

3 Likes

About 40 days after harvest. All I did was keep her under 24 hour light for the first few weeks then put her in 14/10 veg.

4 Likes

Remember this?

20 days after harvest and I knew I had a good plant.

This is her today.

Time for some defoliation. I started with lollipopping. I left a couple of the lower branches but if it didn’t reach halfway up the plant, I cut it out.

Then I cleaned up the bottom third of the branches. I pick a mid size leaf and remove all the leaves that are larger.

3 Likes

I love love love this journal.

4 Likes

It’s been a bit, but I’ve been busy. Harvested my seed plant. No seeds yet but she is currently drying.

I got a male from some regular seeds. He went into the flowering tent with a WW female.

I’m slow on my trimming and I’m developing quite few bushes.

One of my reveg plants got trimmed and staked down.

6 Likes

@oldmarine thanks for the tag will read along
happy growing

2 Likes

11 days ago.

Yesterday.

She’s in flower (2nd week?) and I’ll leave her alone for a week or so. Then I’ll go in and clean her up and take a few clones.

5 Likes

Crazy how she needs another haircut already

2 Likes