One Down Two To Grow

Thanks very much @Rugar89

1 Like

that looks delicious @Screwauger

2 Likes

Yummy :yum: lol
Nice box of bud my friend

2 Likes

Man that’s some fire a$$ dope right there!
Said in the most appropriate southern draw

2 Likes

BBA1 Update 1/16/18 Day 90 from Sprout

All I can say is “she’s close.”

I don’t have time to monkey with her this morning. This plant has been on Bloom nutes with added AN Overdrive for a few days now. Would like to let her go another two weeks but I do not think she will make it. Seeing planty of amber on the tops now but like my other plants, I have a good half of the plant that is underdeveloped as compared to the tops of the branches.

She smells delicious and I figure another two days of overdrive then a few days of plain water, then start taking tops to dry.

14 Likes

Very nice! That’s some quality rite there! Great job! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Gorgeous @Screwauger just gorgeous!

that is awesome @Screwauger

1 Like

Very nice @Screwauger

1 Like

You will and have quite the haul good sir. I will say you’ll have enough for a little while anyways. My hats off to you. @Screwauger gorgeous nugs in those jars!

1 Like

WOW! My BBAs didn’t turn out anywhere near that @Screwauger

1 Like

Thanks a million for the kind words folks!!

Seems the hypothesis was correct autopots+coco+autoflower= larger plants/larger harvest @muffybunny

We will see if I can repeat it lol

Thanks VM @Covertgrower hahaha yes I do have quite a stash now and pending. Historically, I never smoked doobies because i thought it was wasteful, now, roll em

In fact, I’ve fallen in love with my first ever “glass blunt” gifted to me by the one and only @Willd

It’s like a canna-cigar!!!

10 Likes

Dang, if I had one that big, I would either be really paranoid, or so catatonic nothing would matter. That’s not a bad idea on some days. Haha. Hopefully I’ll have enough this second grow to just about anything with. Including dabs for the missus she requested. @Screwauger

4 Likes

Hahaha true true @Covertgrower catatonic is my baseline.

I don’t fill the blunt but it’s a great thing to stuff a nugget into and when ready, all ya need is a flame and mega hit or micro hit. I like that I can load it, push the herb way in and it rides nice like that. When ready to toke, push it up to the front and flame it…handy little gadget but mine is not the twisty blunt more like a chillum

This is the one @Willd is using this morning

http://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden-chapter-3-the-saga-continues/17059/888

6 Likes

Roll’em if ya got’em… My favorite way to smoke @Screwauger but I would like to try a glass blunt…I’ll have to look into that

2 Likes

@WillyJ @Willd @BIGE Comments criticisms additions (Need to stay at or below 99 as I don’t want to screw around with adding $$). 48

7 Likes

minions love bananas! lol

5 Likes

The longer this takes the more neurotic I get, the more meds I use, then I’m toast. More of an impulse buyer LOL

3 Likes

@Screwauger I have JH ready to drop.
Super silver haze is good, however, it’s the parent of super lemon haze, so I purchased SLH.
Banana Kush along with other indica dominant plants will be purchased when I get my other tent. Goal is to have sativa dominant grow and indica dominant grow alternately. Those are my thoughts, any you purchase can’t be wrong. Just my thoughts.

3 Likes

i feel ya @Screwauger,you do not want to know the time that i spent tracking down the list i have!
it boils down to pleasing yourself,everything else will fall where it may.lol

2 Likes