Still getting unpacked from my weekend away!
Before leaving I shut the taps off on my autopots to top off reservoirs. Apparently in my haste, I only turned the tap on for BBA1. Green Crack Auto’s tap was off and she was a bit wilted from lack of water. I quickly started the nutes back to her and I suspect she will be fine but was expecting 3-4 inches of growth, NOT.
BBA2 and BBA1 look fine but RH is/was 28% so “dialed in” I am not. MY bucket with wicking towel and fan is not cutting it so plan B needs to be devised quickly.
Side note: I got to sample girl scout cookie and gorilla glue this weekend and brought back a little GG for the long ride!! Y.U.M.