One big plant or multiple less big plants

Or going down to 450 watts and chinese gets you this for $620 (even decent chinese led lights are pricey)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TXFR69M/ref=emc_b_5_i

2 Likes

@Hellraiser do you have an opinion on a digital ballast to run the super hps horti? I had a ballast burn out that used for years so looking to replace three ballast(to keep same age/performance) and continue to use the bulbs for sure, they’re amazing sucks being $120+ but need a ballast that won’t harm them, and if anything make them last maybe two grow cycles would be a benefit.

1 Like

I think the Hydrofarm ballasts are probably about the best you can buy these days.

1 Like

Are you talking about the Magnetic ballast or the digital “phantom 2”

Went to their hydrofarm site and searched for their manufacturer name but only the mags showed up under hydrofarm… But see the phantom and xtrasun ballasts labeled as “hyrdofarms” as well on other sites… Appreciate the help I assume the digital phantom line but wouldn’t want to buy the wrong ones obviously.

Yes, the digital phantom line, sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Oh no it’s all me… Shouldn’t be consuming and reading/searching all at once… Lost in my head there a moment.

This. When transplant came I decided to give the entire tent to my one plant as it fit under the light better than 2. 4 weeks into flower and she’s doing terrible because of a ph lockout that I’m in the middle of trying to solve. I don’t know if she’s gonna make it to harvest. Luckily the one I’m growing in my closet is doing amazing 4 weeks into flower so in another words having more plants is less risky if something were to go wrong.

2 Likes

can someone help me are my plants doing alright?

my first real nice grow.
super silver Haze don’t know what week was gunna grow all the way to the top not all the way but as much as I can I got two plants more cloning. but should I trim leaves should I put into flower?

these are not auto flower

how do I make a post on this site without replying to someone

1 Like