One Big Journal

This is where I’ll be documenting all my grows instead of having seperate journals. I already had one started for @Hellraiser’s Cherry Ice Cream

Here’s what I currently have growing
Shishkaberry sent to me by @Not2SureYet
Week 2 of flowering

Candy Dropz by Aficionado
Week 5 of veg

Wildberry Fumes by Square One
Dropped today

11 Likes

Consolidate and propagate!! I’m in!!

3 Likes

Happy to have you tagging along :blush:

2 Likes

Hola @ashhhh which Aficionados?

I’ve got quite a collection from Aficionados of Colorado. Planting their feminized Strawberry Nightmare next week.

Any word from @Hellraiser is he okay?

1 Like

Aficionado Estates, Humboldt California.

That sounds like an interesting strain.

Unfortunately, I haven’t heard from him in a while but I sure hope he’s doing well. Those were seeds he sent out from the last batch he made.

1 Like

Im along for the ride in the back seat, if’n you dont mind!!

1 Like

Happy to have you tagging along :blush:

:popcorn::metal::seedling::potted_plant::evergreen_tree:
I like it, let’s go!

1 Like

:raising_hand_man: :popcorn: :seedling: :+1:

1 Like

Nice. I’m in for the ride

1 Like

Looking good…

1 Like

Thank you everyone. Happy to have you all tagging along :grin:

2 Likes

Wildberry Fumes
Day 1

Pretty happy with the germination rate

6 Likes

CD week 5
Picked off a couple of fan leaves for some more airflow

6 Likes

Shishkaberry starting week 3 of flowering

Candy Dropz starting week 6 of veg
She looks stunted to me. Middle branches were not growing so I removed some big fan leaves that were blocking light to these branches. I’ll give her some time to dry and feed her and see how she responds to that. Top leaves are tacoing but the temp is good in my tent, its around 27c, so it couldve been due to the mini fan blowing directly against it and I raised it a little higher

Wildberry Fumes day 4

5 Likes

So which do you prefer? This ‘all-in-one’ style journal here or the ‘1 per plant’ style you have on the dark side?

2 Likes

I prefer the big journal because its less work, however; the separate ones are better in terms of tracking and referencing what I did for each plant. That’s why I mixed it up. Big journal for fun and separate one’s for tracking and referencing.

3 Likes

I’ve started to periodically add dates to my posts because I hate scrolling way back and you only get the month/year.

1 Like

@Fiefie I feel you. I also use an excel calendar for that. Marking end of each week in both veg and flower. Marking when I flipped. Marking when I transplanted. Seeing a full calendar in front of me makes it easier to count how many weeks I’m at and plan when I’ll be done harvesting especially when working with two tents or a perpetual grow

2 Likes

I’m gonna tag along as shishkaberry sounds interesting.

1 Like