One bean two babies

I wished I hadn’t. Some drunken frat/sorority party. Traumatized me to this day

3 Likes

I’ve heard the stories lol

1 Like

@Oldstoner did you treat them as one plant what I mean by that is same amount of water and feed as you would have a single plant, this is in a 20litre material pot I’m thinking that would be to small for both if the smaller was to run full course

1 Like

Just put them in a cheap 5 gallon fabric bag and treated them the same except they got thirsty first so some extra water but besides that I was just happy they both survived

1 Like

Yep @TDubWilly I was lucky enough to hear about that before I saw it and made a point to make sure I never do .
Pretty sure from what I heard it would make me hurl

1 Like

well I had two pots empty(beans didn’t pop) so I tried my best to separate and transplant only time will tell if she makes it I’m rooting for her no pun intended if not my head count is still thirteen not bad rate as I did fifteen

4 Likes

Looks like you did a good job separating them. I know it’s not easy to do.

3 Likes

I was a nervous wreck it’s been the first time I’ve had to do anything like this as I put mine straight into their final homes so I don’t even transplant at all in my process my fingers are crossed for the little lass tho

2 Likes

They both look really good, I think they’ll make it. Lol I know it’s like performing surgery.

3 Likes

Well this one will be my biggest grow so that swayed me towards separating them I don’t want to make things more difficult then I know they already will be I’ve handled them for nearly 2years(not long) so my knowledge is some what limited I know the do’s and donts and have had some of the best smoke from my own grown but I would still say I’m a noob to the world of growing lol

1 Like

Lol @Englishleaf you have been growing longer than a lot of guys on here some . I haven’t even been growing 2 years yet but have had great success and some buds that were prime quality all by leaning on the forum what a lot of reading and a ridiculous amount of questions.

2 Likes

Time isn’t a measurement of knowledge really so I don’t doubt there’s people out there with way more info then myself I’m a bit of a Neanderthal with my plants I don’t scrog them(wich seems to be the done thing) I’m all self taught so made plenty mistakes along the way I.e miraclegrow was my first ever oopsy I’ve had fans fail causing my girls to burn to a crisp light leak turning them hermaphrodite gnat problems coldtemp problems the list goes on I’m yet to have a plant out right die on me tho and have learnt alot from all of the lets say hick ups along the journey I’m always open to any info that may help me and my girls so still feel free to chime in on any of my posts I’m far from an expert on growing im just very passionate about it lol

3 Likes

heres a few of older stuff

5 Likes

this one was from my last she was an auto I didn’t do much research and stupidly topped her she still grew nice tho

5 Likes

Very nice plant. The stalk looks like a small tree trunk.

2 Likes

She was a short girl buds was potent as hell strain was blackdash only auto I’ve grown I didn’t like not have total controll over her she switched around 5weeks in i don’t think autos are for me but I’d never knock them they’d make a good starter plant for anyone

1 Like

They have their place. I like to grow one or two every cycle. They are so easy to fit in. They can go in my veg room or flower room Bc light schedule doesn’t matter and they finish quicker if I am waiting on a harvest. Also good to try a strain u haven’t tasted b4.

My diesel has. 10-12 week flower so I ran some autos with it and they are harvested while I have 3 weeks left on my diesel.

1 Like

Completely agree with that it makes sense I usually try always keep my stash tin loaded so to me I don’t need them it was worth the experience and it practically grew itself under crappy conditions it was strong as anything really easy to maintain

1 Like

Yes. I would suggest all new growers start with an auto so they can see what they are in for without some of the other stresses of light schedule transplanting and knowing when to flip. No chance of a male either and super hard to hermie which can put a damper on a first grow.

1 Like

Nothing worse then having all your hard work ruined by a hermi or a male soon as I see anything like that it’s pulled I did one time just cut the worse nodes and pollen sacks on a hermi ran it’s full cycle(separately) I got bud from it and no seeds the smoke was still nice I’ve read never to do that but I was curious to try myself as the opportunity was there