Once you start the flowering stage how long after do you still feed

5 Likes

Some feed till the end. Most feed till 2 weeks before harvest then just use ph’d water till the end to flush the plants.

3 Likes

Yes def feed thru flower and flush at the end.

1 Like

If your using organic you reduce feeding but dont starve with a flush last 2 weeks is a shot if grow shot bloom shot of micro with organics… synthetics you want to flush at end 1.5 to 2 weeks

1 Like

Ok and it takes at least 8 wks flowering, correct ?

2 Likes

Depends on strain…
Sativa dominat anywhere from 10 to 16 weeks…
Indica dominant anywhere from 9 to 13 weeks…
Hybrid dominat anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks…
Those are just ruff estimates based on my first hand experiences… :+1::wink:
Always start watching your tricomes after 8 weeks from light flip…
:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Very nice plants my friend, exciting times ahead, I’ve gone over 8 weeks with all my plants, you’ll notice they stop drinking as much and 70 to 90% of the nice white pistols are brown and shriveled. Then start checking the tricomes. Looking very good tho, keep up the good work :smile:

3 Likes

I feed til chop. Feed water feed water. Strongest feed right when stretch ends then taper off to 1/4 strength.

I have tried flushing and full feed all the way through as well. The above gives me best results.

5 Likes

Light flip ?

1 Like

Term used when light schedule is changed from veg mode, usually 18/6, to flower mode 12 on / 12 off

2 Likes

I feed according to manufacturer’s recommendations all the way to harvest. Many, if not most, folks stop feeding a week or two before harvest.

1 Like

Okay got you , I just did that a couple days ago .