On Track or Not? White Widow 1st Grow

Hi fellow growers!! It has been 5 weeks since switching to 12/12 lighting schedule. Just looking for some feedback and opinions on whether my girls look like they are pretty much where they should be for that time frame. I am just amazed that they are all alive​:flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thank you!!!

3 Likes

They look great!

2 Likes

Thank you @raustin!

1 Like

Yup! That’s about right! They’re starting to get nice and frosty, and soon you’ll start to see the buds getting fatter, the pistils turning brown, and start getting a much stronger aroma! She’s a healthy looking girl, keep up the fantastic work!

Great to hear @Kalverra…I actually have 5…although only 4 pictured here…all have their own personalities though for sure. Some of them are frosty and a couple are not yet

1 Like

5-7 more weeks if they’re feminized. Usually if they’re autos, they have a bit more red at 5 weeks

White Widow auto at 6 weeks.
The autos usually are finished by week 10 and the feminized around week 12 for 30-50% amber trichomes like I need for Chronic pain.

3 Likes

Nice work man. They look really good and you should be proud of them for your first grow!!

1 Like

Thanks so much @OldSkunk and @Familyman! They are feminized…I had thought around 6-8 more weeks so I guess I was pretty close😊

2 Likes

Looks like they are doing fine; about 3 weeks into flower plus two weeks for transition puts you about right on. You chose a great strain to grow! It’s got a great flavor and is potent too. It’s no wonder it has been a favorite in Amsterdam.

1 Like

Thank you @Myfriendis410! I have been doing tons of reading on here and it looks like I made a good choice especially since I get really bad migraines. I appreciate your feedback!

1 Like

I’m on my first grow also. Not quite as far as you but these are my girls

3 Likes

Very nice @Familyman! Impressive for sure!

I’m a cluster headache sufferer myself. Although I don’t know that cannabis helps: I just like getting high haha!

3 Likes

Thanks. They are northern lights fem plants. I had some issues early on but the guys here really helped me out and made it happen.

1 Like

What type of lights are you running??

I want too share too

@Paizley looks great buddy welcome to the forum and keep it up if you need anything tag @ infont of name @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Nice pic @Hogmaster!! And thanks for welcome! Believe it or not @Familyman I am using fluorescent…absolutely no extra money right now for lighting. Next grow I hope to change that! I can’t tell you how much I wish I had different lighting at the moment but I can only do what I can do😊

1 Like

Tell you what I am very impressed with my 630 bought LEC Phillips bulbs 315 W on a light mover now I don’t have to have all the extra lights unfortunately at all cost money but for for Your grow great job

1 Like

Thank you @Hogmaster I will be appreciative of whatever these plants give me and all of the lessons I am learning. Looking forward to the next grow and new ideas…still want to keep it simple!

1 Like

Show off!! Those look great man! Feel free to tag me too. I’m a noob but I try to help when I can.

2 Likes