On track or doing better/worse?

She was put into the soil germinated on Feb 25th. So she’s exactly 6 weeks and a day since being in the soil. Took about 5-6 days to come out of the soil. Truly about 44 days old and about 39 days above soil. How does she look and is she bigger than normal? Idk I feel like she’s bigger at this stage than my previous two. She’s growing like a weed :wink: every day! Also just measured she’s 21 inches tall right now and had a lot left to go.

7 Likes

Looks healthy to me! Is she an auto flower? I normally try to keep my node spacing a little tighter by keeping the light a little closer.

2 Likes

She is a auto. Bruce banner to be exact. And yea I agree! Idk she’s doing a lot better than my other two did, she’s getting a little too much nitrogen from the soil but is seeming bigger at this stage than others for me

@dbrn32 @plumbdand @Pet_de_Chien @merlin44 @Graysin @LearnasUgrow @Ozark

3 Likes

I agree, seems like healthy plant but stretched. Too small of light, too far away, or maybe little bit of both.

6 Likes

Looks like a perfect candidate for LST looks like she should bend fairly easy

3 Likes

Been dealing with one just like this. I opped to supercrop around the middle so that the bottom two nodes branches level with the main cola. She is in the dark or id take a pic and show ya. This way you dont have to remove a ton of bud sights from the bottom and everyone gets alot more even light, since she is all stretched. Did that make sense?

3 Likes

Like everyone above stated, a little stretchy, very healthy and totally workable.

1 Like

Ready or no? Weird it seems a bit of amber but not cloudy. Seems more clear doesn’t it? What should I do? @dbrn32 @MattyBear @plumbdand @Docnraq

2 Likes

Also some more pics of the lower bud sights. Seems like this plant should’ve been done by now it’s pretty old. Is she good to go or should I keep waiting a bit longer? I see the amber but I swear it seems clear also and not too cloudy. Idgi with this one.

5 Likes

@Graysin @Bulldognuts @Oldguy @oldmarine @Mark0427 @Pet_de_Chien @ConcreteBudz @2GreenThumbs

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower @Jake3 @Underthestairs @LearnasUgrow @OGIncognito @Kingkupa @Fieldofdreams ^^^^ please help boys

2 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy @Ozark @beachglass

1 Like

I see the clear too, but looks like it’s getting loaded up with amber trichs. I would probably take it down.

4 Likes

How does that make any sense tho? And chop her down? I’ll do it tomorrow for
Sure then. Hope it still has a decent high? :pensive:

2 Likes

I agree, you could take her down or give her a little while longer. Strictly a judgment call for you to make. :+1:

3 Likes

With not being that many cloudy trichs, how can that be with also so much amber… hoping it’s a decent high just don’t understand I guess

If you are hesitant to chop her, give it a few more days. Check daily and wait to see if you get more cloudy. Honestly experience is the only way to truly learn, you may miss the mark but will likely learn something from the experience :+1:

4 Likes

A healthy plant will continue to produce new, fresh trichomes as she continues to grow and mature. The amber trichomes are the first/original trichomes that have matured fully. There are probably some cloudy on the way, but they may amber at the same time more fresh clear ones develop. Honestly you could pull her now, or in a week, or in three weeks. As long as you keep her happy, the trichomes should keep coming.

Eventually, she may throw out nanners or male bits as a survival mechanism (aging autos seem to eventually herm, once I see the first nanner, it’s done enough for me - no sense risking it)

6 Likes

That’s wild I always thought it went cloudy then amber. I just don’t wanna wait too long but also don’t wanna be too early. I’ve lost track how old she is, shit probably 14 weeks at this point.

3 Likes