On the cheap super soil organic grow

quick flowering, 6 to 7 weeks. most take 8 to 10

1 Like

Ahhh so just like an autoflower

no they are still photo period. but when I flip them to flower they reach harvest timr faster. she will be done 2 to 3 weeks fast than my critical mass and Jack Herer photos.

1 Like

@CannaNewbie here is a journal I have going now. I am on 12/12 atm to flower, but my next run of autos will be 6/2. i will run a journal on it as well

If you guys dont know it by now but se=dsman has great prices. they beat about anyone. check them out guys.

I will only buy from other seedbanks. this one is way more expensive, and seems to have trouble with customer service, just read the posts. try s=Edm@N guys.

ladies and gents, my order of new seeds just came in. I was going to go with ilgm but decided to go with older more trusted breeders. breeders who came up with these great genetics in the beginning. not breeders that build their catalog using already bread strains from the big guys. copycats you might say. :wink:

so I went with dutch p@ssion, nirvan@ $eeds, and green🏠 $eeds. All proven breaders and great genetics. I was able to pick all 8 seeds, actually 16 but only need 8 for this grow, up for about 45 bucks us shipped. 16 great seeds for 45 bucks. bet this place cant touch that. anyways just passing on the info. save ya some money. this place does have a great forum though, everyone is so nice and helpful.

FALL COLORS.

2 Likes

she is about ready to chop.

1 Like

Purdy! …

1 Like

1 Like

thanks guys, I wont look back after this organic grow. Its the way to go for me. that is why I love growing everyone has their little tweeks and ways and we can all learn from it. freaking cool. this DG soil has been okay at best. my next grow has coco, worm casting and compost in thr medium. I bet it will blow this soil out of the water.

1 Like

I love watching soil grows! I plan using all the soil grow information I learn this winter and apply it to some outdoor grows in the spring! Tag me in your next one!

1 Like

The WW got chopped yeaterday!!!

1 Like

Does anyone else kinda freak out when their plant starts to fade and you dont realize you have less than 2 weeks? I do every time. Sometimes I almost want to top dress more food. My Critical mass is fading just a lil. Her pistils are mostly white still and I have not looked at her tris yet. Some of the pistils are changing everyday. I watered her a day ago and her ppms where 1100 and pH of 6.8 well run off anyways. I figure she has 2 week left around the first. The Jack Herer if u look real close is getting some purple on the leaves and she is about 2 weeks maybe 3 out too. No fading yet, she may not fade at all. Some don’t. Her ppm was 1500 and pH was 6.6. Remember I am 100% organic and the higher ppm is okay. I did learn you can burn your plant with teas. I guess water soluble is water soluble. They are starting to drink less too, that is another sign of getting to the end. This DG soil has been fun and done well.!

20201020_152338|375x500

2 Likes

They look spectacular! Well done!

1 Like

first 2 are the critical mass has a few weeks left. The last two are the jack herer. Also a few weeks left.

3 Likes

Will be harvesting my Jack tonight right before lights on. She is ready.

2 Likes

Nice!!!

Thanks everyone. Well that short lil plant sure did surprise me. She had thick dense large colas in there. Like hand sized. So great.

1 Like