On the cheap super soil organic grow

Thats very funny. @MadCandy

I went camping for 3 days. Right before I left I dropped another critical mass CBD into a jiffy puck. The other one had not popped in over a week. I came home to two popped plants. Well damn, guess I am either going to do the solo cup challenge with her or I going crazy and trying 4 plants in my tent again. Last time it worked cuz my 4th plant a bag seed was tiny. Solo cup tiny but packed a punch. Let me know what you guys think? Solo cup or big pot?

1 Like

Babies look good. Sprayed a lil water on the top of the medium. And there is my grow. All 4 almost out.

3 Likes

@Audiofreak I am sorry. I forgot to tag ya. Stoned again dang. Lol

I’m locked in

1 Like

After reading this journal from the start I was like holy I really was over watering! :cry::joy: so thanks for making me realize I was! They are looking great for their age :blush::blush:

I don’t know if this is a stupid Question but what does bag seed mean? I do not know and I feel stupid :joy:

1 Like

Just a random seed found in a bag of weed you bought from somebody. Most of mine r from the days of dirt weed ditch weed compressed weed full of stems and seeds but at the time was fire so I decided to save a few

2 Likes

Bag seed these days os normally the result of hermie pot, and will likely hermie too if grown. The older bag seed was because the mexicans grew huge fields of pot and they couldnt find all the males, dont think they cared lol.
Then one day a grower told Pablo about clones and all the sudden, sensimilla was born in comercial quantities. Shortly thereafter, the war on drugs began and fields of weed were sprayed with a defoliant call paraquat, the mexicans sold the paraquat weed to Americans who smoked the weed and ended up coughing up blood.
Pablo said weed sucks, the Americans are stupid so he changed to cocaine. The US was in short supplybof weed and thus began indoor growing in NA.

4 Likes

My pot is in Lockout and I am in Lockdown :scream:

2 Likes

Flushman flush

1 Like

Did nothing today but look at them. They look great. I will bury the stem some when I put them into big pots. More so if they stretch more. The 4th seed is taking its time. She took 9 days to pop and so far is very slow. 11 days since drop today . I will probably either leave her in a little pot or chop her. Not worth the effort. Time will tell.

1 Like

I chopped and finished my last grow this morning so these babies are going 20/4 light schedule. I fed today. They got a little fox farms big bloom. Looking pretty good.

2 Likes

Heck ya, on the road again… Lol i always get excited to start new ones.

1 Like

Ahhh hectic! Cheers for the history lesson @Cannabian … I have been looking for this to reread since it was posted! because when I did read it I was high haha

And I didn’t know whose journal it was as we cross many on here haha

@Axemanjake23 looking good mate! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. They are kinda boring at this stage. I am going on a camping trip and will be back thursday. They should be fine. I will water them again today lightly just to make sure.

1 Like

There is a pretty good video on Pablo Escobars history, the US givernments involvment in his cocaine and cannabis importation. Cant remember the exact one because there are several different Pablo movies.
I just remember the concern we pot smokers had when we couldnt be sure if we were smoking paraquat weed. It was a scary time. Fortunately, during that time, there was some folks importing weed from Panama and Thailand actually Laos… the Thai most were smoking was grown in Laos which is their neighbor. Also Vietnam vets brought back a ton of seeds and grew weed in the warm parts of the US.

2 Likes

Ok, some dirt farmers want to know where I get ammendments from. Do here is a freebie yall can make at home for free with super little effort and very little fuss.

This needs to be added to soils ideally the year before to get benefit but its all natural, a free byproduct and easier than pie to make.
Nope, its not cocaine, its crushed eggshells. Sprinkle this on you soil in the fall and scratch it in. By next spring the bio in your soil will begin to make the calcium available. Simply watering through this repeatedly will help to break this down. In addition, this product helps to improve drainage at the same time! Crack yer eggs and take the empty shells and chuck em in a beer flat, when you get enough and they are dry, crush em, that simple. Ill throw a new home made ammendment out soon.

3 Likes

Ur right man it is a great amendment @Cannabian

2 Likes

I am back and gave the girls a few ozs of water. I say a week and I will pot up. They just woke up in the pic and are a little droopy but that happens.
All in all coming along nicely.

the girly in the butter dish is taking her time. She is as old as the rest.

1 Like

Got my pots ready tonight. Soil looks great did a slurry test and she is setting at 6.8, I am okay with that. A buddy gave me a fancy air pot to try. My man!!!

1 Like

So much for waiting tell next week. I noticed some yellowing and figured they are hungry. I have only gave them ff big bloom. Very low npk. They just started to root bound in the solo cups so it was time. Here we go, on the cheap fingers crossed.

and then there is this little girl. All seeds went in the ground the same day she took 10days to pop, and is slow. She might stay in the butter dish if she dont shape up… lol

2 Likes