On the cheap super soil organic grow

this should blow your mind

1 Like

Thanks everyone. This is going to be a ton of fun.

I do plan to top dress along the way, changing what I am giving closer to flower. Keep watching and helping. Thanks

Thanks @James68 that was a good read. Have you used this on cannabis plants? If so tell me about you experiences. Like, amounts used per gallon, how often to use and results. I am for sure trying it on my garden as we have a horrible time keep blight and fungus down. I have been able to control it with need oil, peroxide and alcohol. But this could be even better.

1 Like

I agree with low cost gardening.

In the Good Old Days, people didn’t & couldn’t buy stuff for gardening. You composted your organic waste, make compost tea, maybe a worm farm, raise some chickens for manure… It’s farming, urban farming.

2 Likes

One thing it sure stinks when you are fermenting it…beyond smelly amsterdam skunk !.
more info to follow…one thing though, you must check for butterfly eggs underneath the leaves Aglais urticae 1690-001a

1 Like

go here for info

Fertilizer urticaria

1 Like

Hey never know until you try, we might be following you our next grow, good luck my friend

1 Like

good luck bro ,watching your grow

1 Like

I’m watching best of luck :blush::blush:

1 Like

This morning I fed the lil babies, I gave them Fox Farms Big Bloom. Which is organic and very low n-p-k. I fed them at 1.5 teaspoons per quart of water. They each got a few ounces. I wont water again for several days. Let them dry some.

Thanks for everyone watching and helping along the way.

4 Likes

These guys are thriving in the same mix. I cant wait to try it on cannabis.

4 Likes

ment to post this one. I AM STONED.

4 Likes

we are all STONED !

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hahaha… I love :tomato:,s yummm @Axemanjake23

This one time I shaved my legs…

With the cover on…

That stoned… :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thats very funny. @MadCandy

I went camping for 3 days. Right before I left I dropped another critical mass CBD into a jiffy puck. The other one had not popped in over a week. I came home to two popped plants. Well damn, guess I am either going to do the solo cup challenge with her or I going crazy and trying 4 plants in my tent again. Last time it worked cuz my 4th plant a bag seed was tiny. Solo cup tiny but packed a punch. Let me know what you guys think? Solo cup or big pot?

1 Like

Babies look good. Sprayed a lil water on the top of the medium. And there is my grow. All 4 almost out.

3 Likes

@Audiofreak I am sorry. I forgot to tag ya. Stoned again dang. Lol

I’m locked in

1 Like

After reading this journal from the start I was like holy I really was over watering! :cry::joy: so thanks for making me realize I was! They are looking great for their age :blush::blush:

I don’t know if this is a stupid Question but what does bag seed mean? I do not know and I feel stupid :joy:

1 Like