On Multiple Threads - Just for Consideration

Only when not logged in though.
Once I log in this is what I see.

At least for me. Maybe a different browser?

Well I’m on a desktop but my Android shows it too. Just to the left of your avatar, click that and “Latest” should be top left.

1 Like

I have BOM posts that randomly appear/disappear as pinned, but I’ve never seen a support ticket there. I use a desktop and the “latest” post page is the one I bring up most frequently.

1 Like

Same with me. I never see pinned posts in my latest feed.
Maybe its a setting somewhere.
I just tried using Edge instead of Chrome and got the same results.
Its not a big deal, just have to work a bit to find a support ticket.

@Spiney_norman, I had it on the top of my “Latest”, until I read through the entire thread. Then it automatically “unpinned” it for me.

Here’s the topic, scroll to the bottom and select “pin globally”

6 Likes

I copied one of the better versions into a Word document and now just cut and paste it to threads needing it. I even copied the fancy branding image to put in them.

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420 You are awsome. Perfect. Its there now. TYVM :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

1 Like

I have noticed there are different ones floating around. Good idea.

I just found out that I could change a setting and have it pinned. I clicked on this (the pin looking thing that is circled in red) and it now comes up pinned.

It unpins when the prong is down and pinned when the prong points up.

3 Likes

Thats a cool feature. I did not know that either but will use it I am sure.

2 Likes

Well, fiddlesticks. I always wondered what the bars next to my avatar were. Filing that info away in the useful section of my old brain.

2 Likes

Hey, much appreciated on that information!!!

1 Like

Is this a new thread lol

4 Likes

My 6th in 3 years…I’m a hypocrite!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Shame on you

1 Like

The best is when you take the time to answer the question then they more or less tell you you’re full of shit.
I just wish them the best of luck and ignore that post at that point.
I don’t tolerate somebody getting shitty because they didn’t get the answer they WANTED to hear, At that point I’m done with it. Not gonna answer another question for that person - tag me all you want, not gonna happen.

I’ve pointed out several times about multiple posts and it fell on deaf ears, on occasion it has worked.
That’s how you can tell who’s serious and who has no clue what goes into indoor growing.
Besides, the not-serious people don’t stick around long Ive discovered.

Anymore the forum seems like just a stop on the way to Instagram.

5 Likes

Lol…I know right…I see the irony.
I am by nature a more studious person and have been all my life.
When I joined I used the search feature and looked up my own answers. With the thousands of threads already in the history there is plenty of info for the taking. I spend a little time hear each day looking at new threads and questions and if I can help I post an answer. This is a technique to solidify memory. Once you learn something if you can repeat it back in your own words its a great memory aid.
@Tylersays
I agree those people usually dont last and they never listen to advice.
There is a few who will post an answer without asking any questions. Esp on leaf issues.
See a spotty leaf and its instantly “Cal/Mag, you need Cal/Mag right Now!”
Never even asking about conditions…
I fell for that early on but now I know better.
This place is full of people and people are this way. I try to keep a lower profile most of the time.

4 Likes

This drives me freakin crazy. It was in so many posts on Rollitup too. It’s one of the reasons I left that forum pretty quickly.

4 Likes

:+1:
I’m guilty, I ignore the multiposters & non-sense’rs once I believe it is due to their impatience in getting an answer…like a finger tapping…hey…hey…hey…

2 Likes

As someone recently moving over from another smaller forum, with a large group of “regulars” from there, I humbly feel this is not the approach to take. We all moved away due to moderater muscle flexing to be succinct.

I could not agree with this statement more. This seems to happen organically on its own… in my humble opinion.

A tutorial on the first 24 hours before the first post is brilliant. Since you have to wait anyway to post away.
Simply suggesting to link your ideas on one thread if they’re at all related. And try the search function. But honestly if I’m asking about how to stuff a turkey with weed, I don’t wanna put that in the same thread that I’m talking about peeing on my compost.

5 Likes