On boy oh boy she’s big

What you think of her

Should I do any more defoliation

9 Likes

That’s beautiful!

I have one similar and was told not to worry about it until she starts flowering… just started some preflowers yesterday. But I’ve not grown outdoors before, maybe someone with more knowledge will jump in. I’ll tag a couple.

@Nicky @Covertgrower

5 Likes

Nice looking plant. I haven’t grown outdoors for decades and can’t offer much.

2 Likes

Here’s another picture

4 Likes

I grow indoors so no help but she is looking good and healthy.

2 Likes

The plant looks great. If I were you I woild ot do anymore. Make sure the bottom is trimed up nice a neat.
You may want to cut some of the taller hrasses away from the base. Keep some of the bugs away and increase the overall airflow. I go for more the bush style of grow :wink:
Keep ip the great work.
Happy growing…

8 Likes

Plants look great!

4 Likes

I would trim when it starts to flower and really open up the bud sites for sun exposure….

By trim I mean some fan leaves damaged or not and only if they’re blocking exposure to other critical parts of the plant….

You can always just leave it alone until you really need to worry about rot which is way further into flower (this is what I would do aside from cleaning up the very bottom stuff closest to the dirt)

Hope this helps :sunglasses::v:t2:

2 Likes

I would spread it out a bit if possible some ground steaks and some plant ties or twine.
Defoilate and Lolipop week 3 of flower.

She looks healthy though good job, flower is the hard part.

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean about lollipop

Trying to link it here

How to Prune Marijuana Plants: The Ultimate Guide - ILGM’%20because%20of,more%20large%20colas%20on%20top.