On a whim to becoming hooked

Nice! Love to see other things growing too!

Oh Man! Sorry to hear this @Tylan. As my husband used to tell my daughter when she was in middle school…boys are scum! In this case it’s true and very sad! :cry:

Fee-fi-fo-fum; Looks great @tylan

Thanks @AnneBonny. Sucks but hey at least I was able to see a male first hand. Not that I plan to ever use bag seeds again anyway.

The two other plants are most definitely female though so thank goodness for that. I was contemplating needing another light this grow but I think I can manage now with the two I have and save up for the additional lights for the next grow.

Today the girls are now officially on 12/12. They started receiveing bloom nutrients two days ago. Here are some pics to compare to later.

Back girl:

Front girl:

All out of likes @Tylan but they look like they’re coming along.

Doing watering day and noticed this. Is this a lady bug? Looks like one but doesn’t look like one. I don’t have a clue how it got in the tent but I do have a broken window that is make shift closed in the basement and it has been warmer than usual lately so bugs are about outside.

@daz49 @bob31 @AnneBonny @Covertgrower @Nug-bug

The lack of spots threw me off but… I think you are good! Good to have in grow!

Ladybugs, or as the British call them ladybeetles, are one of the 450,000 types of beetles that share our Earth. We are used to ladybugs with spots, but increasingly we are seeing orange/red bodies with no spots. … Like the native beetles, they do eat aphids, scale insects and mealybugs.

Phew! Good to know. Yeah it threw me off without the spots. Thanks @bob31!

We are officially a flowering tent

Week One Girl

Week Two Girl

Super crop branch #1

Super crop branch #2

Green Bean

Hey man haven’t been around in a week crazy work schedule, but ya girls are looking great bruh, gorgeous!

Thanks @Nug-bug! I, myself, am surprised they are coming along so nicely for a first timer. :sunglasses:

That’s what great genetics and wonderful environment that is ilgm, because of this place, and the blessings of the father, I had a great first harvest, and a 2nd coming.
You’re doing awesome, and the next… watch out!!! :seedling::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::sunglasses:

Some updated pictures:

Week two girl

Week three girl

Wowza look at that bean

Wow what a bean!!! @Tylan You get an A+

Haha thanks @bob31. I happened to be looking and saw a few beans forming and I was looking for more and spotted this beast LOL

December 12th Update Pictures

Week three girl

Week four girl

Nice coloring on the leaves @Tylan

Thanks @Covertgrower :sunglasses: I’m actually quite surprised by that myself. I’ve seen other growers where they had deficiencies soon into flower. I’m a perfectionist which can be a curse because nothing is ever perfect and I’m usually never satisfied but I have to say I’m quite impressed with these bag seeds. I can’t wait to start my ILGM seeds next.

Speaking of which a questions to you or anyone stopping by… Are there any downsides to growing four separate strains at once? I’m going to grow four in my next grow but I have seven strains from ILGM and I want to grow four different types at a time. I already have to pH my water differently for the two plants I got now so I expect the more work but just curious if four different strains at once is a bad idea or not.