On a different note

All good for the most part here in AZ…
Not downplaying how serious this is , but I really wish people would put this into perspective before they panic and make things worse…
400,000 cases world wide…
There is 50 million people in California alone…
And people are going crazy because of the media…
Something is bigger at play here and nobody is saying it…
We definitely don’t want to overwhelm our hospitals , but we can’t shut down life as we know it either…
If 3 months goes by and totall cases is 2 million people worldwide , it still isn’t enough to destroy the worlds economy , like I said , California has 50 million people by itself…
Please people do the math…
And dont think that I dont have people that I love to worry about…
My mom’s in her 60’s and has all kinds of medical conditions and lives with me and im doing everything I can to keep her safe , but I was also out all day yesterday driving around handing out veggies and food to people that really need our help besides what I know or believe or what I think…
We need to be as safe as possible and be the best people that we know how to be even if we are scared of the unknown…
Your maker is watching… don’t disappoint him…
Please be safe and try to think of other people in this time of need and understand that we will get threw this and please dont let the media cause you to panic and do things that you wouldn’t normally do…
Much luv to all of humanity…
Bless you all…
:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I agree!! I will be heading to casa grande next month as long as things dont get to much worse, and they dont close all the hotels down. Stay safe and stay healthy.

1 Like

1 Like

Ohio all good in the woods but this not going to work stuff sure doesn’t make this grow any faster… kinda wished this was happening in 8 or 9 weeks… then I’d be all good lol ( harvest can’t come soon enough )

1 Like

hiding out in Massachusetts with the Ladies

Me too in Massachusetts…lol…my baby girls…

2 Likes

Another all good in MI. 62 minutes to the lock down. @Carol4486 I was farming when the alarm went off I gotta tell ya I almost dropped the watering can.

Yes I was started as well I wasn’t expecting that

1 Like

Transplanted tonight from solo to 5 gallon…they look so tiny now…lol

Lynn, ma

Danvers MA here…

1 Like