Omg the colors I love it

Put it on a T-shirt & call it “tie-die 420.”
Man if reefer could market for a houseplant OMG!!!

1 Like

If the buds are half as good as those colors, you’ll be a happy camper.

1 Like

Took down 13 nice buds yesterday and left one 20 more to pack on weight. Thank you all!!! When I started this grow I was hopeful that temps would be goof for some good colors. It worked out this time.

1 Like

question…im on week 6 of flowering, strawberry cough, blue haze and super lemon haze, none of mine are showing any colors like that, what week should the coloring start? and, do I have a problem because the coloring hasn’t started?

a little setup info, using 4 vander life 2000w LEDs in 5x5 grow tent, good exhaust, temps stay around 82/69, using fox farms trio, plus kelp me kelp you and funky broadway, going exactly to their feed schedule…

That is just AWSOME my man!!

Gilly

1 Like

Mine changed due to they were very close to harvest and I had cut back on feeding. The plant was consuming itself to get all the energy it could find. I run an intake from outside the house so I also got cooler temps at night when the lights were out.

and by cooler temps, could you help me out a bit by being a little more specific? 2nd grow, first didn’t turn out so well, they were really light and airy buds, but with this grow, I have already had to tie them up to the top of the tent, very heavy buds and huge…wish I knew how to upload pictures to help out any possible troubleshooting…oh and sorry to jump your thread, didn’t know how to start my own…lol

My night time temps would be mid 50’s with daytime temps in low 70’s. I hope to get another harvest in while we still have the cooler temps. But in the end it’s just colors. Has nothing to do with how good the bud turns out to be. That plant is now hanging to cure so I won’t get to try it for a few more weeks. It looked to be better than my last blueberry grow. I have not been smoking much lately. Made a couple of batches of green dragon and it helps my pain better and longer than when I smoke.

1 Like

Nice plants and they look awesome

1 Like