OMG my lights came in

Thank you @dbrn32 i am still new to all this and being a genxer (who smokes alot) I’m challenged by what some of the technology being used by today growers . I do have a 250 ml bottle of the canna boost but was afraid I would run out .

I have a couple weeks before I can start my garden so just trying to absorb all I can before I drop these beans
I most likely be ordering some Jacks
Just hope to get through my first run and get at least a couple Oz to smoke

3 Likes

You’ll get through the run no problem if you stick around :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks again

1 Like

@MattyBear
Ok so got to thinking again (I know my wife said to stop it)
I know I’m spanking new to all this technology and running in coco so I won’t rock the boat but till I get a few runs in have a hypothetical

So started growing when I could walk. Grew up in small town mother had huge garden I helped in all the time
She (part native American) taught me when planting you put a little piece of fish in each hole before you plant

I transition that over in my late teen (sad to say long time ago ) to using the same thing on my outdoor growing would start in door transplant outdoor and I would bury a big carp under each plant
Man did they love that

Well life got in the way
Now it’s legal and wife said yes

So
What if you put a little fish (cleaned no bones mostly the guts from the fish I catch) at the bottom of your pot of coco
Would this work or would be too much with out the microbes the soil provides

2 Likes

It will stink, and you can provide everything plants need without having to deal with that.

You will undoubtedly go through 250ml bottle of the canna boost. Wait til about day 21 of 12/12 to use it, then use at minimum dose (I think its 8ml gallon). This should get you through most critical part of flowering. The triacontanol comes from alfalfa extract, you can probably find a cheaper way to apply. I don’t really mess with it anymore but used properly stuff like this and chitosan can help your grows quite a bit.

Plants will grow fine without all that stuff too. If you want to save money on canna line I would ditch the price 13/14. It’s kinda useless product.

3 Likes

Thank you
Yeah I figured it would be ro much
Works great outdoor there’s just to many variables that can’t be controlled

Thanks for the advice on the boost if it is worth using
I can get another small bottle for this run if you think I would need more

2 Likes

I think the bottle will make it long enough if you use it as mentioned above.

Cool thanks

1 Like

She says yes until you do something like burying a dead fish in the house, putting an end to a great hobby. If Mama ain’t happy…

5 Likes

@Odin1 , that isn’t your first grow light is it. WTF. You’re going to need black 5 gal buckets with gamma seal lids for curing. That light is going to rock​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Yes it is thank you
I did however kinda go down the burple rabbit hole just lucky not to get to far sucked in
Brother inlaw bought a “1200” watt light off of benzo for like 60 bucks . When wife said yes he gave it to me said he grew couple good “crops”
That’s when I came to ilgm and bought some seeds while waiting for them to come in mail started looking into the burple
Being some what electric inclined put a watt meter on to see about 120 at the plug not too bad for maybe one plant but I had bigger plans
As you ca see
Can’t drop a bean yet but sooooon :star_struck:

3 Likes

I think burple will be a great for my seedlings room

Just don’t tell wife just yet

4 Likes

Hello everyone I’m new to this form and I have a question I have auto flower white widow, don’t know what type of light I need for one plant. And I also have a pot for a pot the one I could grow a oz with.

2 Likes

You cab get sway with a 100w but i definitely wouod recommend a diablo 200 from hlg

6 Likes

i second the diablo 200 from hlg.

5 Likes

Scorpion rspec is doing alright

8 Likes

Is this what they mean by canopy management

5 Likes

What’s the bracket on the sides of the scorpion if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

King bright 30 deep red booster strip (720)

2 Likes

30 watt

1 Like