OMG my lights came in

Yes I will
Just gonna do one strain at a time. Did a lot of LST on my outdoor plants. To keep them low out of site and increase buds sites. Now with a legal grow inside where I can control the environment and all these new genetic
Can’t wait to see what happens

2 Likes

Hey Bud nice light! I just got the same one myself! I’m going to use it in my flower tent 4x4. Should do all we want!!!

2 Likes

Sweet can’t wait
Unfortunately I can’t drop a bean for about a month
Keep it burning brother

If you go 3 gallon or 5 gallon, 4 plants or 6 plants, it won’t matter at all on your final harvest. Whatever number of plants you put in will fill your footprint, and you will get roughly the same (assuming you do your part right). Do yourself a favor and limit the variables to deal with and fuss over for your first grow. Go with 4 plants. There’s simply less opportunity to have height differences, response to nutrient levels, when they sprout or mature, etc.

To go one step further, I’d advise you to stick with just one strain for the first. Just one more variable to eliminate.

3 Likes

@DrWoo all great advices not gonna lie I literally went against the grain my last grow and this 1. I got reg seeds feminized all hoping exhaust plant is q diddwrebt strain. Right now I have 10 girls. 4 in 3 gallons and 6 in 2 gallons… ima tag you in my playground

2 Likes

Cool can’t wait

1 Like

Thanks great advice
I’m planning on 4 plants in 5 gallon rain science mesh bags

2 Likes

Nice lights! I’m using 2 260 kits for my 3x3.

What medium and nutrients are you planning on using?

3 Likes

Going coco
Using canna products recommended by a friend
Might switch to jacks we’ll see
First indoor grow so hope to at least get some good bud

1 Like

Great choices. If you havent already bought any canna products, Id start with Jacks first. Super easy to use and you go full strength from the get go and very forgiving.

Happy growing!

1 Like

Switching to jacks was the best move I made with my grow. Always see pictures of people’s bottles nutes and it takes up half the floor… I can fit my jacks, microbes, and all mixing stuff on one cookie sheet!!!

1 Like

Yes I’ve been reading a lot about it on this site
I already have enough canna nutes for at least one run but will be looking at jacks in the future
Are you familiar with the canna line or know any one on here who might
My friend uses it so I do have one source of information just looking for someone who has used it and can answer questions or give recommendations

1 Like

I’m not sure if I do but let me tag some great growers who might have used it or know about it
@Myfriendis410 @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @MattyBear @BobbyDigital

1 Like

Thank you

I’ve used a lot of different nutrient lines, but once I tried Jacks, I haven’t felt the need to try anything else. It’s really simple and user friendly.

Edit: I have not tried the Canna line of nutrients, sorry

1 Like

Thanks
I think I’ll be ok with this run most likely switching to jacks
Cheaper easier win win

1 Like

@MattyBear
Thank you again I got to thinking and one of the questions I have I think you might be able to answer
Canna A + B are synthetic
Would using microbes like fish s#&t and or tribus still be beneficial. Also the Canna boost is pretty expensive and I guess from trying to read about it is full of magic voodoo bat s$&t so will bud candy be a good replacement

1 Like

You know, ive been reading about that too bc i wanna make the switch soon. But according to the fishsh!t website, and the real growers “recharge” they can be used with ANY nutrient line. I do not have any experience with the microbes but that concern had me do a little homework bc im going to give these two a try on the next run

You can use microbes, just add them last after you ph the mix :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

2 Likes

The magic voodoo is triacontanol, and is capable of making a big difference within your grow. Bud candy isn’t a linear replacement for canna boost.

If you’re looking for benefits of microbial then I would say its good idea to add one.

3 Likes