OMG I’ve been approved

I can’t wait for the day she be saying “Why don’t we grow this strain because it smells like bubble gum”. Or something along those lines…I want to involve her as much as I can, if she wants to be.

Since we work together and live together she might let this be my be on my own time though

You’ll and should definitely play more guitar once you get your harvest

Yeah I can’t stay away from the guitar for very long that’s for sure

@Mr_Wormwood, I’m hoping once this gets up and running it starts to get less expensive than the Absinthe habit. Assuming you’re a fan as well given your username. :+1:

Lol. That one was tough to kick. Jk, never had absenthe,but thanks to a couple of books and Calvin and Hobbes, I chose that handle a long time ago and it’s really stuck

My Xbox buddies call me Wormy even though they know my name is Don

1 Like

Yo not trying to slow you down but , make sure you have the esencial first , I bough at at lest 300 buck on stuff I still don’t use , soil , light , tent, air systems filter can wait until you are closer to it smelling , your pots ,transplanting size too , you nutes , etc get you skeleton then buy as you get more familiar and and rally start getting a taste of what you want and where are you heading @Mr_Wormwood can we see your list ? Only best options will be approved

Yeah I’ll post the list of what I have and what I’m still going to get.

I know I don’t wanna drop a seed then realize I need a bunch of stuff

Its been set up for aboit a year now just changed loghts in it tons of times now im stickomg with. Have 3x hlg 30uva bars. 1x hlg 2y0xl and 1x hlg scorpion diablo in there.

1 Like

Unless its my singing.