OMG I’ve been approved

I was told to make a list with prices for all the stuff I need and I was granted final approval on the growing project

Repeat the grow is a go!

3x3x7 tent and 6” fan are on the way! Now to just make room :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

23 Likes

Awe hell gotta kicck the sofe in the front room now downsize the bed lol.

I’m thinking computer desk and guitar amplifier can take a backseat (storage) to my new obsession

I’m just glad I’m not too much in the dog house for ordering before I had final approval

5 Likes

Hell my first hrow o u t grew the tent a o i ripped tent down built walls real quick and have a bit bigger room. Went from 4x4x6.5ish to 4x7x8. Wife wasnt happy at first but the money saved not buying stuff is a great thing. If u guys smoke alot she will love u for growing ur own plus it usually is better stuff than what u buy. Just make sure not to harvest too soon so u dont smoke hay

5 Likes

Oh yeah I have been doing a lot of reading here and I know the dangers of getting overzealous on harvest

1 Like

After 35 years of marriage, I’ve learned it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

12 Likes

That’s usually the case for sure. Worked out ok for me this time :star_struck:

I’m so excited

2 Likes

LOL. Since I grow for HWMBO (He Who Must Be Obeyed), there are never any questions asked. Separate banking accounts since we got together 34 years ago certainly helps.

2 Likes

I have the same with bank accounts but when rando sh*t shows up at the door it makes her nervous lol

I’m just glad that this didn’t turn into a “thing”

1 Like

This grow your own thing was actually my wife’s idea, since I told her how much weed costs in today’s world. When she complains about how much I’m spending to get ready to grow, I remind her it was idea. She evidently thought you throw a seed on the ground, open a window and pick a bud off of your 6’ tall plant in a few days.

1 Like

I am so jazzed about this, I’m literally obsessed with this site and everything about this “hobby”

I seriously can’t wait to get started with the process and the shopping aspect is like Christmas in May!

3 Likes

Keep it accessible as you’ll want it after you harvest for sure!

2 Likes

Keep the guitar, they like it when you sing to them

2 Likes

This is really some words of wisdom from the world of marriage…

I intend to take this advice and use it wisely as with great power comes great responsibility… :pray::pray::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

How you setting up this new room

1 Like

Just ordered the

Apera Instruments AI316 Premium Series PC60 5-in-1 Waterproof pH/EC (Conductivity) /TDS (ppm) /Salinity (ppt) /Temp. Multi-Parameter Pocket Tester Kit

1 Like

I’m going to clear out an area that’s now my pc area and set up the 3x3x7 in that spot

@Moey258, be warned, this method is not foolproof. It did not work in my house on purchases of (very) expensive firearms.

1 Like

The proof is in the pudding bro… If you’re still Married , IT WORKS!!! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

She’s just here for the pension and the insurance. :money_mouth_face: