OlyBoy’s 2nd indoor grow with Sunset Sherbet

Happy B day Oly…:tada::beers::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Day 22 from flipping. It was their first big trim day. I cut almost every leaf that had a stem and removed all the larfy bud sites down below.

I have saved the lower level fan leaves for their solar panels.

01/02

6 Likes

Awesome skirt pics…like it :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Day 29 since they were flipped.

The buds are starting to get frosty.

01/09

9 Likes

Nice :ok_hand: :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good…:+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Very nice bro :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Looking really nice Oly!!

1 Like

Thanks, Zee! In addition to Jacks321, I’ve also started giving them Flower Fuel (0-34-32). I gave them a full dose of both one time last week and have been looking for signs of any nutrient burn. So far I haven’t seen any indications of nute burn, so I’ll probably be feeding them both with each watering.

Also, I hope they have finished stretching. The top of the canopy is 13" from the lights. The lights have been raised as high as they will go for a week or two now. I just have to keep an eye if they get any higher not to run into burning any bud sites.

3 Likes

That’s what I had going on my first grow, these beautiful resilient girls find a way to adapt, I had no bud burn under 600w of HPS. Your girls will be fine.

1 Like

We had a huge storm last night, and it knocked out our power. The weather outside today is actually pretty nice! Since we still don’t have any power, I thought I’d bring the ladies out to enjoy a little bit of natural light.

01/13

7 Likes

That is some serious bud packing for early flowering!

3 Likes

@OlyBoy98503, Very nice , sorry to hear about the power, but your girls probably like the natural sun light

1 Like

I think they do too.

9 Likes

Another no power day.

And another day hanging out on the back porch. It may be overcast, but at least it’s not freezing outside. Maybe this is the kind of “cold temperatures” that will help bring out the “Sunset“ colors before harvest.

01/15

7 Likes

Duchess got re-tied down yesterday. And since Backup had the split in her stem, I cut a few skewers to place between opposing branches to keep her colas growing separately.

Thirty six days since flipping.

01/16

8 Likes

Looks beautiful Oly!

2 Likes

Thanks, Breezy. I wish that they smelled as good as they do indoors as they smell when they sit in the sunlight. There is definitely a difference. I wish all indoor growers could take some of their plants outside to let their plants sit in the sun for a little while. The difference is absolutely noticeable.

01/16

6 Likes

yeah I took my girls out onetime to get some sun on my patio and they came back inside with new friends. I won’t be doing that again. I’ve got some serious colors starting on my gashers. looks almost sick the way it turns haha

3 Likes