OlyBoy’s 2nd indoor grow with Sunset Sherbet

That is exactly how I have felt the past few months!! I am really happy for people’s grows, but when the garden is empty its not the same. Kind of like riding the bench.

6 Likes

Tanks for da tag bro!

1 Like

One is a shrimp, and one is leggy.

10/17

7 Likes

Put me in coach! I’m ready!

2 Likes

Book of David 4:20

4 Likes

IKR?!?

Maybe it was some weird phase of the season/moon where those of us with the growing virus dropped a couple of seeds to fulfill some urge to make something grow.

4 Likes

Or maybe it took us (me) this long to save up and get all new gear! Tent, light, fan, filter, soil, amendments, and on and on. "The mighty dollar is always separating me from the finish line. "(Quote from Hoppie Frog)

7 Likes

I’m not sure why one of these seedlings is so stunted.

I have another seed started in case the little one craps out completely.

10/20

7 Likes

Try leaving the dome off and see if it just wanted more light

2 Likes

I don’t dome, I’d take them off. High humidity can cause more damage than good, that’s a Hellraiser quote.

3 Likes

I don’t dome either. I tried it and couldn’t really tell any difference, except that it might have actually slowed them down a little. Ambient Rh in my house during the summer is around 50% anyway.

2 Likes

No domes it is! Let’s see how she recovers!

5 Likes

I’m able to keep humidity up in tent for seedlings and also don’t dome.

2 Likes

Ya it looks like those leaves were hitting the dome just resting in water (humidity in dome) that set of singles is gonna yellow and die most likely, hopefully not but Im guilty of it more then once.

3 Likes

So I stopped using the domes 2 days ago.

Shawty: popped out of the ground 9 days ago.

Back up: Wet paper towel treatment on Sunday, stuck her in the soil in Tuesday, she popped up Wednesday (yesterday), and she’ll overtake Shawty tomorrow.

Duchess: popped out of the ground 10 days ago.

She does look likes she’s doing better without the dome.

10/22

7 Likes

Duchess isn’t joking around, whatcha going to do when she outgrown that cup? Just pull the cup, I think you took the bottom out and letting her spread her roots?!?

Backups, everyone needs one, adverse selection my friend!! Alright alright alright! Get after it my friend

2 Likes

They are all double cupped presently. I would like the roots to get well established before I place them in the soil!

2 Likes

Here we grow again, what is this process double cup? I don’t remember reading that before.

1 Like

@Zee Inside cup has holes cut all around the bottom for eventual drainage. When the fist root shows from one of the holes, start watering/feeding by putting your water in the second cup to encourage root growth from the bottom as the soil from the first cup absorbs the water when the second cup is place back in.

2 Likes

That’s kinda how I do it, but not exactly. I fill the bottom cup about half way and set the other cup in it until it wicks up the nutes, then I put it back in its regular cup.

3 Likes